onejayhawk

2K20: Game #8 - New York Jets at Kansas City

We're winning 28-9 and I can't help but feel negative about how we're performing. Pat has spoiled me.

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I fully agree. The biggest issue though is finding the cap space to sign anyone in 2021.

They have options, for whatever they want to do. I think, also, the cap won't drop as much as projected, at this point.

My head says to sit Pat and the rest of the starters. My heart says to go for the passing TD record.

lol missed that fake punt play that was cool. hopefully this new punter is good enough to hang around a long time

Edited by Kirill

I love that the color man called it. The situation was right, since we were just past midfield and it was only three yards for a 1st down. 

Still, we need to be careful. Better teams would pick up on it, like Sorenson did in the playoffs. 

J

11 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I love that the color man called it. The situation was right, since we were just past midfield and it was only three yards for a 1st down. 

Still, we need to be careful. Better teams would pick up on it, like Sorenson did in the playoffs. 

J

I honestly can't remember the last time we ran a fake punt where the punter threw it. I know Albert Wilson ran that one 5ish years ago. But I that's the only time I remember any fake with Toub in KC. Jets had no reason to expect it. I wish we would've saved it for another game.

Now it's something more that they have to plan against. The defense was setting up to allow it, so it could have been a regular check off. Again, a better team would not allow it.

It was nice to see some ST execution after the slow start we've had. 

J

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

J

You mean Trent Green?

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

You mean Trent Green?

Was he doing color commentary for the broadcast or are you trying to force a pun? 

J

10 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Was he doing color commentary for the broadcast or are you trying to force a pun? 

J

Nope, that was Green calling the fake

5 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

Nope, that was Green calling the fake

Honestly it works either way

• Like 1