RamRod

Week 8 - Rams at Dolphins

Felt good to see the team come out and play well Monday night against the Bears. If they didn't win that I'd be a little concerned for the rest of the season but now I'm feeling a lot better about the team.

I think this will be another important game. We play the hardest schedule of any team for the rest of the season so have to win every game we can. 

The big story line here will be Tua getting his first NFL start. Curious to see how he comes out and play but regardless feel good about our chances against him. Goff made his first start four years ago against the Dolphins so it kinda comes full circle.

I think this will be a big Henderson game.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I think this will be a big Henderson game.

It should be. I'll be happy with a big running game in general. 

Dolphins can be gashed through the run but have two really good CB. It'd be really dumb not to attack them that way.

This game is in a tough spot for the Rams. They are coming off a physical game against the Bears on a short week and travel across country to play Miami in an early game and Miami is coming off a BYE and starting a QB the Rams dont have tape on except for Bama. Now the good news is look no further than Lewis who was the teammate of Tua so maybe he can help some if not alot when it comes to tendencies or just game in general. 

With all that said I love the Rams 30-13. Im not predicting the Rams to score less than 30pts AGAIN when they are playing a noon kickoff game. I did against Washington out of respect for their defense and the Rams scored 30pts and wouldve scored 37pts if Woods didnt drop a wide open pass down the field. Ill give him a pass because it was raining and the ball was wet. Anyways, I expect it to be a ground game for the Rams and defense because we know defense travels. Tua will get introduced to Donald a few times in this game. I do think Tua will flash though a few times to make Dolphins fans think they have something moving forward but overall the Rams win big and they head into the BYE confident, playing great and set their sights on the Seahawks, Bucs, Niners (revenge game), and Cards right after the BYE. 

16 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

They are coming off a physical game against the Bears

Was it overly physical? We mostly dominated that game until we had the chance to completely put it away and we kinda tripped over our own feet

Run the ball until the Dolphins D stop it completely. If the defense can prevent Tua from looking like Marino 2.0 we should do fine. 

This game is where there’s. Random star! I say Cam Akers has 3-4 tds. Hopefully. Dolphins are tough! Hope for no injuries on both side. This game isn’t a easy one! Not sure who’ll win. 

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

This game is where there’s. Random star! I say Cam Akers has 3-4 tds. Hopefully. Dolphins are tough! Hope for no injuries on both side. This game isn’t a easy one! Not sure who’ll win. 

I need that random star to be Darrell Henderson for fantasy purposes lol.

Robinson will not be activated today. “Because his journey to get back/healthy has been so long, they sense there was no real need to rush him before the bye” 

so basically what most of us predicted, him not coming back till after the bye. I wish they didn’t lead us on like that lol was really excited to watch him but I guess it’s better safe than sorry. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Goff looks off right now. What happened with Ramsey? I heard he was ill. 

He’s definitely off. Need to stick with the run game, they can’t stop it.

everyone just says illness, hopefully we don’t find out tomorrow it’s covid.

Goff is terrible today. Isn’t setting his base. Rushing passes. Just run the ball man. Aweful rhythm.