Week 8 - Rams at Dolphins

RamRod

Just now, jrry32 said:

Well, I like to paint a complete picture instead of just pinning the blame on one guy. I guess simplicity is easier for some folks.

No. Using playcalling as a way to minimize what Goff did to us is a crock of $hit. "We put him in a position to ____" is no reason to fumble the ball or not identify a blitz when the rookie across the field could do it  his first game into his career. Goff needs to not turn the ball over no matter what play is called. There is no play that McVay could of called where it should of resulted in Miami running 80 yards the other way for a TD. This is delusion at it's finest. 

"McVay called the wrong play so it's not Goff's fault he turned it over on that play". Dumbest $hit I've ever heard. Let's just call things at face value instead of trying to break it down to it's most minute element to cover for our QB making MASSIVE mistakes.

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

You can’t speak that language with some fans. They have no clue what you’re talking about. 

Just point the finger at one person for the simpletons 

I guess the good news is that they have two weeks to figure it out before they play Seattle. McVay needs to accept that the run offense is better than the pass offense this year. And Goff needs to get his game back. He started off the year well. Defense is looking good. If they can stymie Russ, we have a real shot this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

While we're on the topic of the STs, I think Bonamego was a bad hire. He has not impressed me. Staley has made McVay look smart; Bonamego has not.

I really wish we would’ve made Fassel happy, our STs has suffered since his departure. It was just a horrible day for the HC, STs, QB, and we don’t get too many horrible games from those positions. I know I am still seeing red at the moment, but I still have faith we can be a playoff team this year, we just need to figure things out quickly during the bye week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

No. Using playcalling as a way to minimize what Goff did to us is a crock of $hit. "We put him in a position to ____" is no reason to fumble the ball or not identify a blitz when the rookie across the field could do it  his first game into his career. Goff needs to not turn the ball over no matter what play is called. There is no play that McVay could of called where it should of resulted in Miami running 80 yards the other way for a TD. This is delusion at it's finest. 

"McVay called the wrong play so it's not Goff's fault he turned it over on that play". Dumbest $hit I've ever heard. Let's just call things at face value instead of trying to break it down to it's most minute element to cover for our QB making MASSIVE mistakes.

Crock of **** is pretending that play-calling doesn't matter. When a DE comes free and hits your QB in the middle of his throwing motion from behind, fumbles tend to happen. From there, it's all about how the ball bounces. The ball bounced straight to the Dolphins defender, and that was it. If you don't want your QB getting stripped, don't go effing empty and leave a man unblocked. Don't waste more of my time with your overly simplistic horse****.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRamsFan88 said:

I really wish we would’ve made Fassel happy, our STs has suffered since his departure. It was just a horrible day for the HC, STs, QB, and we don’t get too many horrible games from those positions. I know I am still seeing red at the moment, but I still have faith we can be a playoff team this year, we just need to figure things out quickly during the bye week. 

What happened with Fassel? I never thought he'd leave but did I miss something? You saying "I wish we would made him happy" is why I ask

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

You can’t speak that language with some fans. They have no clue what you’re talking about. 

Just point the finger at one person for the simpletons 

I wish I was your kid. If I failed a class, I would just say...

"Yes, I failed. But the teacher didnt teach the lesson correctly and she was absent one day. And on the day of the final I didn't get enough sleep. The kid next to me was chewing gum and I was distracted the entire time, I couldn't focus. Yes, I failed the class, but it wasn't ENTIRELY my fault".

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He was doing it before we were down. Goff's first pick and first fumble came with us leading and tied (about to take the lead). He just refused to accept that Flores had him outmaneuvered in certain formations and kept right on calling those plays. It was just like the 2018 Super Bowl. 

The biggest gripe I have McVay is he’s not reactive enough.  

His whole philosophy is we are gonna do what we do better than you. That’s why he has the team practice every minute detail. That doesn’t always work. He needs to be more reactive. When something isn’t working, just abandon it and stick to what has been working

• Like 2

Just now, jrry32 said:

Crock of **** is pretending that play-calling doesn't matter. When a DE comes free and hits your QB in the middle of his throwing motion from behind, fumbles tend to happen. From there, it's all about how the ball bounces. The ball bounced straight to the Dolphins defender, and that was it. If you don't want your QB getting stripped, don't go effing empty and leave a man unblocked. Don't waste more of my time with your overly simplistic horse****.

Agreed big time. its a team effort to lose, and the coach is part of the team. Yes, Goff was horrible today, but the play calling matched the play

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Thank you for breaking down ONE of his 4 turnovers lmfao

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

I wish I was your kid. If I failed a class, I would just say...

"Yes, I failed. But the teacher didnt teach the lesson correctly and she was absent one day. And on the day of the final I didn't get enough sleep. The kid next to me was chewing gum and I was distracted the entire time, I couldn't focus. Yes, I failed the class, but it wasn't ENTIRELY my fault".

If they were actually true excuses.. they aren't excuses.. no?

Everyone chill. No need to get crazy. Bad game, bad play and bad calling.. Just bad bad football. Feel bad for the D. Idk man. Goff hasn’t taken that massive step I was hoping for. Dudes stuck at 15-20 QB play. He’s shown flashes. Just shake it off. Buy stocks since they’re all dipping and make profit. Love you all! But cursing at one another is not us. Ggs to the dolphins. They didn’t do much lmao. But they won. 

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

You're putting words in their mouth. They literally said Goff deserves blame, but are actually dissecting why those things happen. 

No ones breaking things down to the most minute element ever. It's basic football 101. 

• Like 1