Week 8: Jets @ Chiefs

Bobby816

We must be the worst screen team in the league, by a fair margin. Holy cow. It absolutely never works.

Berrios had 8 receptions in this game for a total of 34 yards. I didn't even think that was possible. But Sam was throwing downfield with zero touch at all on his passes so I mean, it's not like anything was going to work.

8 More games. We need to not screw this up. Get the #1 pick, get a new QB, get a good HC in here, clean house, hit on some draft picks at WR/EDGE/IOL/CB. Start to build toward attaining mediocrity.

10 hours ago, TheChad said:

We must be the worst screen team in the league, by a fair margin. Holy cow. It absolutely never works.

Could it be because that is gase's base passing play?  Teams know we are going to run screens, if not, it is a short crossing route by the slot WR.  Why should any D concern itself with deep shots?  The Jets take maybe two a game and Sam can't hit them even if the WR is open.

When I can watch the game three sheets to the wind and predict the offensive series, you know damn well the opposing D is doing that as well.  It is like playing chess with a hamster.

• Like 1