Jump to content
Bobby816

Week 8: Jets @ Chiefs

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

We might cover the spread Bc it’s something crazy like only 2/13 games played with this big of a spread have ever covered. But no underdog has ever won. So maybe it’s not a total blowout like we think.

Maybe something more like 33-16

For some reason, I just keep thinking of a game in 2018 when the Vikings played the Bills.  The Vikings were coming off a season where we went to the NFCCG, we were playing at home, and the Bills had started the season looking brutally bad.  Everybody thought we would win that game without even having to try.  Unfortunately, our players came into that game thinking they wouldn't have to try, and the Bills shocked the world and came out of it with the win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

For some reason, I just keep thinking of a game in 2018 when the Vikings played the Bills.  The Vikings were coming off a season where we went to the NFCCG, we were playing at home, and the Bills had started the season looking brutally bad.  Everybody thought we would win that game without even having to try.  Unfortunately, our players came into that game thinking they wouldn't have to try, and the Bills shocked the world and came out of it with the win. 

That was much earlier in the season than we're currently at now. 0-7 is a big enough sample size to declare that we are far and away the worst team in football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting Hardman, Kelce, Bell, Hill, and Mahomes on draftkings tomorrow.  I also started Mims for garbage time yards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm starting Hardman, Kelce, Bell, Hill, and Mahomes on draftkings tomorrow.  I also started Mims for garbage time yards. 

I think Hardman and Bell will have big games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think Hardman and Bell will have big games

Same. I think they will go to others first because we'll be focused on him, then he'll eat us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm starting Hardman, Kelce, Bell, Hill, and Mahomes on draftkings tomorrow.  I also started Mims for garbage time yards. 

One of the saddest parts about this Jets team is that they aren't even good in garbage time. We should have so many more passing yards and a few more TDs just from throwing like crazy to try to get back into games, but we don't.

The Blake Bortles Jags were great at it a few years back and almost confused us into thinking they had a decent offense. These Jets don't want to be dishonest like that.

Edited by TheChad
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheChad said:

One of the saddest parts about this Jets team is that they aren't even good in garbage time. We should have some many more passing yards and a few more TDs just from throwing like crazy to try to get back into games, but we don't.

The Blake Bortles Jags were great at it a few years back and almost confused us into thinking they had a decent offense. These Jets don't want to be dishonest like that.

That's true. 

We don't take shots down the field like we're trying to catch up. I'm hoping one of their back up DBs slip up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we'll finally start getting a good look at JD's draft class since most of them are healthy now. I hope JZ flash his potential. I loved his tape in Florida. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, jets didn't come close to making any sort of stop on that drive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 passing attempts... two completions... qb hit on all three plays...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...