Week 8 Draft.

brushmyhair

8 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Lawrence doesn't strike me as a guy who would demand a trade like that.  He also seems to like the southeast since hes lived in both ga and sc. 

As far as the compensation for that trade i would say lawrence would cost 7 1st rounders as hes seen as the best qb prospect since luck. 

Saying Luck does him no justice when he has been compared to Dan Marino

On 10/30/2020 at 4:05 PM, brushmyhair said:

Justin Fields

Fools Gold. Check his number when he's pressured. At OS he has 4+ seconds to throw the ball.

Oh and the Pats take the 2nd best QB in the draft.------------------- BYU, Zach Wilson.

I'll  answer everyone's negative responses now, Pat Mahomes when he came out!😁

I don't see that being the Vikings pick, most likely. They just drafted Dantzler and Gladney, and while CB depth is a need, there are much more pressing needs. I could see them going UT, OT, DE, or QB well before they'd take a QB that early. Though, this is a Zim defense, but even with that, I still don't see them going CB that high.

• Like 1

I can live with the Bucs pick. Horn is pretty good value here at 31. While we don't really have an immediate need for a front end starter at CB we have a desperate need for depth. Pick him and let  the cream rise to the top.

Edited by bigdog2372
clarifying

On 11/1/2020 at 1:35 PM, m haynes said:

Fools Gold. Check his number when he's pressured. At OS he has 4+ seconds to throw the ball.

Oh and the Pats take the 2nd best QB in the draft.------------------- BYU, Zach Wilson.

I'll  answer everyone's negative responses now, Pat Mahomes when he came out!😁

In rd 2, if I do a rd 2, Thats probably your team's pick 

• 2 weeks later...