The other NFL games week #8

Iron_man

This week started with the Falcons vs the Panthers. The falcons won 25 to 17. With some controversial cheap hits on Teddy Bridgewater.

Sunday Early: Steelers vs Ravens, Jets vs Chiefs, Colts vs Lions, Titans vs  Bengals, Vikings vs Packers, Rams vs Dolphins, Raiders vs Browns.

Sunday Late: Chargers vs Broncos, Saints vs Bears, 9ers vs Seahawks.

Sunday Night:Cowboys vs Eagles.

Monday Night:Bucs vs Giants.

Which match ups, if any, excite you guys? I know I'll probably watch Jets vs Chiefs(who knows miami beat them so maybe the jets pull one of) and our games. Bucs game as well.

I've reached the point that i'm rooting for all teams with a worse record to upset every game.. and it's a real shame the Giants couldn't beat the Bucs tonight. They had a major change to do so given their first half lead. Giants have some very winnable games second half of their season but I highly doubt they get to over 5 wins overall. 

Right now I'd have to say Jets, Giants, Jags, and Texans are the teams almost guaranteed to have a worse record than the Patriots.. after them you've got another ~5 toss up teams who could easily be better or worse. My current guess would be Pats at 6-10 with the 12th pick in the draft .. late enough to miss out on the top 3 QBs and top LB.. and early enough to trade back to 20's and frustrate all of us lol 

31 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I've reached the point that i'm rooting for all teams with a worse record to upset every game.. and it's a real shame the Giants couldn't beat the Bucs tonight. They had a major change to do so given their first half lead. Giants have some very winnable games second half of their season but I highly doubt they get to over 5 wins overall. 

Right now I'd have to say Jets, Giants, Jags, and Texans are the teams almost guaranteed to have a worse record than the Patriots.. after them you've got another ~5 toss up teams who could easily be better or worse. My current guess would be Pats at 6-10 with the 12th pick in the draft .. late enough to miss out on the top 3 QBs and top LB.. and early enough to trade back to 20's and frustrate all of us lol 

I'm not sure about the Giants. I can't remember how many divisional games they have left but if they play like that more often they have a shot at 6 wins. 

I want the Giants to stay in the top 5 picks. They would be a perfect trading partner. NFC team with a QB in place. The GM picked Jones and he might give up the pick to move down with the Pats. The Pats are in a prime spot for a top defensive  player needed by the Giants. Mose and Wade. The additional picks and a top D player would be a nice haul.

Ex Swap picks, Giants give a 3rd this year Pats give up 1st in 2022. I might be getting ahead of my self Pats stay pat and they get QB Wilson at 10/11 pick.

Edited by m haynes