Irrational Favorites

AkronsWitness

On 11/18/2020 at 8:18 AM, SteelKing728 said:

I pushed hard for Tarvaris Jackson. At one point, our whole board soured on him but I still believed. Granted, it was all blind faith but I still wanted to see him be great.

My love for Bridgewater was not irrational. He's actually a decent QB.

I was looking at his wikepedia page the day before he died so surreal so random.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I say it's irrational but then I watched him put up 316 versus the Steelers lol

I still say that if he had been given a chance to get his throwing motion straightened out in Denver while Peyton Manning was there, the Broncos could have ended up winning a Super Bowl with him.  People can disagree, but nobody will ever change my mind.  I know a winner when I see one.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

I still say that if he had been given a chance to get his throwing motion straightened out in Denver while Peyton Manning was there, the Broncos could have ended up winning a Super Bowl with him.  People can disagree, but nobody will ever change my mind.  I know a winner when I see one.

I'm just shocked he wasn't giving a shot somewhere even in with the Jags who are still looking for a Qb lol. 

It's amazing these bums like trubisky are given years as a starter and tebow who had magic and juice was given what 10 games lol?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm just shocked he wasn't giving a shot somewhere even in with the Jags who are still looking for a Qb lol. 

It's amazing these bums like trubisky are given years as a starter and tebow who had magic and juice was given what 10 games lol?

Exactly!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I kinda feel it with Nick Foles too like even before the superbowl when Wentz got injured I was like I wouldn't count nick Foles out I guess bc he made me right? Everyone was so down and out.

Also no matter how crappy he plays his interviews are always on point so professional.

At least he will never have to buy a drink in Philadelphia for the rest of his life.