Week 9 Prospect Talk

rackcs

On 10/31/2020 at 11:19 PM, Blue said:

Chase is going to be the first WR off the board and frankly Waddle was the clear-cut No. 1 in the offense when healthy. Unless teams are scared off by Waddle's injury, Smith is WR3 at best.

I like DeVonta better than Waddle personally although I feel that they're extremely close. But yeah, I've got Chase as a clear #1 above them both.

• Like 1

I don't know who needs to hear this but its a crime that Myjai Sanders isn't talked about more, he is explosive, athletic, has bend, is pretty good in the run game and can get to the QB. Dont be surprised if he is a huge riser when he declares 

Edited by MSURacerDT55

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but its a crime that Myjai Sanders isn't talked about more, he is explosive, athletic, has bend, is pretty good in the run game and can get to the QB. Dont be surprised if he is a huge riser when he declares 

Cincinnati has a couple of underrated/unnoticed defenders. I like Elijah Ponder as a mid round guy. Ahmad Gardner as well, although he's not eligible till next season.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, Counselor said:

What does Chase have on Smith besides his size? 

Not seen a lot, but it appears Chase's hand-fighting combined with his route running is damned elite and frankly NFL-veteran like. He's very clever in running his routes and freeing hands etc. Not seen much of Smith though, maybe he's the same!

• Like 1