Bears Vs. Saints GDT

CBears019

Sunday 11/01  3:25PM Kickoff

didnt see anyone else post a GDT, so here we are.

Cody Whitehair is expected to be out for this game, giving Sam Mustipher the start.  The Bears OL was hurting even with Whitehair, removing him makes for a real bad situation.  On the plus side, Allen Robinson has been cleared from the concussion protocol and is expected to start tomorrow.  On the plus, plus side - Saints WR Michael Thomas has been ruled out for the game.

I still have nightmares of last years Saints game, but I also bought a house that day, so maybe something good will happen tomorrow for me if the Bears lose.

do it to it, Lars.

4 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Just throw the ball past 20 yards, the Saints secondary won't see it coming, and you'll score all day long.

Good game today, gentleman. WhoDat!

Going to be hard to do that with any consistency for 2 reasons: 

1) the Bears never do it with any consistency.. EVER

2) the winds are supposed to be 20-35 mph all game long

Saints 21-13

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Just throw the ball past 20 yards, the Saints secondary won't see it coming, and you'll score all day long.

Good game today, gentleman. WhoDat!

You obviously haven't seen the Bears QBs try this this season, they both miss the WR by at least 5 yards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

This is a non competitive offense.

1. The coach is a mess

2. The Personnel is bad

3. The QB sucks

Until 2/3 of those change we are not going to score.

Reading your posts are like listening to Hub.  The worst part about it is you are right. Hoping to see something positive like more of Kmet or Moony taking another step toward taking the #3WR job.

8 minutes ago, Bfan said:

Reading your posts are like listening to Hub.  The worst part about it is you are right. Hoping to see something positive like more of Kmet or Moony taking another step toward taking the #3WR job.

We should just be playing them all the time. The old useless guys aren’t getting it done.

Jimmy Graham is a huge tell. We don’t run with him on the field because he gives 10% effort as a blocker.

So I totally thought (assumed) the game was on at noon, and was a bit confused to see Packers/Vikings going.

Anywho, I watched GB's offense run 2 running plays on the first drive, before I had to turn off the TV in utter disgust. Hat on a Hat across the entire offensive line. EVERY SINGLE PERSON HIT THEIR BLOCK, and two of them even got to THE SECOND LEVEL AND MADE THOSE BLOCKS TOO..  GB's RB literally ran for 6 and 7 yards before anyone could get in the vicinity of touching him.  If that was our offense, 2 guys would have missed their block entirely, a third would have blocked the wrong guy, the 4th and 5th likely would have had their block initially, then given up on the play before the RB could even get up to the LOS. No one would have even attempted to get to the second level, and Patterson would have been tackled for a loss while Montgomery observed from the sidelines.

• Like 1