The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the Browns of Cleveland (Post-Game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It was a TD....

Glad it didn’t bite us in the ***. Hopefully it’s a lesson for Ruggs, even though I believe it was a TD, but o feel he could have done a much better job of getting that 2nd foot down a lot sooner. 

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Might be a knee jerk reaction, but I'd be totally fine if we traded Brown somewhere for like a 6th Round Pick (just to get rid of his contract). He clearly doesn't wanna play. Clearly. Why a keep a guy with such a lack of passion, and in it purely for the $$$?

You this is a total over reaction. I'm fine with moving off him in the offseason. But not for no 6th. His value higher than that

Just now, dante9876 said:

You this is a total over reaction. I'm fine with moving off him in the offseason. But not for no 6th. His value higher than that

Disagree. Nobody would trade anything higher than a 6th for him when he has zero passion for football, combined with his massive contract.

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Great team win with 4 very winnable games over the next 5 weeks. 

@ Chargers

vs Broncos

vs Chiefs

@ Falcons

@ Jets

4-1 over that stretch would put us at 8-4 and in a really good spot to make the playoffs. 

Even if we go 3-2 in that stretch, it puts us in pretty good position.

I think we split with the Chargers, just don't know which games will be a win/loss.

I think the refs got both our Touchdown calls wrong today. The Ruggs one should have stood, and the Renfrow one shouldn't. Either way, I don't think we were too negatively affected by the zebras today.

That was a nice win in very tough conditions. I had fears about the Browns run defense going in, and then when Trent was (AGAIN) announced as inactive those worries escalated. But we were impressive in all facets of the running game - the OL, Jacobs, Booker, Ingold and even Carr all did their part to pretty much control this game on the deck. It was an especially pleasing performance seeing as the unpredictable conditions were not conducive to throwing the ball and you'd think it was fairly likely we'd be doing a lot of running.

Much better showing from the defense, but if we weren't playing in a hurricane then it would have been a much different story. They did well against Hunt, though. Nice to see Abram in the backfield so frequently.