RaidersAreOne

The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the Browns of Cleveland (Post-Game Chat)

This could have ended bad. That could have lead to death. Not great

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

This could have ended bad. That could have lead to death. Not great

Who the **** need a pre-game IV??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

maybe a guy who has been sick, but is trying his best to play for his team?

• Like 2

I loved this game I love crazy weather defensive battles. Gotta give the defense props. Props to carr showing guts 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

You gotta get your pregame nutrients/electrolytes, etc somehow. If he was feeling nauseous, IV's would make the most sense.

Jacobs talked about getting an IV at halftime against Georgia when he had the flu.

11 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

maybe a guy who has been sick, but is trying his best to play for his team?

Before this it was he’s weak, lazy, just collecting a paycheck, etc and now he’s ridiculed for trying to actually play. 

if he’s sick....which he was recovering from COVID, receiving a pre-game IV makes perfect sense and is probably super common. Not saying the guy is a saint but can we at least wait until information comes out before slandering him?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Before this it was he’s weak, lazy, just collecting a paycheck, etc and now he’s ridiculed for trying to actually play. 

if he’s sick....which he was recovering from COVID, receiving a pre-game IV makes perfect sense and is probably super common. Not saying the guy is a saint but can we at least wait until information comes out before slandering him?

yup i agree 100%. 
It sucks that he is missing games, and i agree that a guy who will only play 12ish games a year isnt worth 20 mil but, 

lets not attack a person who (i assume) no one here knows. 

11 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

yup i agree 100%. 
It sucks that he is missing games, and i agree that a guy who will only play 12ish games a year isnt worth 20 mil but, 

lets not attack a person who (i assume) no one here knows. 

If he had COVID 19 in the last 10 days they wouldn't let him on a plane.

5 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

If he had COVID 19 in the last 10 days they wouldn't let him on a plane.

well, he was clearly sick. maybe not covid, but the flu is still a thing in 2020, it didnt just go away this year?

also just to add, im done with trent brown, and hope the raiders move on this offseason. 
im just not going to assume he is a terrible person who is just trying to steal from the raiders. (he may be, but i just dont have the info to know)

Good - Derek Carr managing a win in bad weather. Run game and RBs. Third and RENFROW!!!!!. Abram and Kwit leading the defense. Run defense did pretty good.

Bad/Ugly - Lawson giving up what could've been a TD. Lack of pass rush. Hurst going down. Defense relying on like 5 drops by the Browns. Sam Young is a liability. The presnap penalties. Officiating on the Ruggs TD. 

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

Good - Derek Carr managing a win in bad weather. Run game and RBs. Third and RENFROW!!!!!. Abram and Kwit leading the defense. Run defense did pretty good.

Bad/Ugly - Lawson giving up what could've been a TD. Lack of pass rush. Hurst going down. Defense relying on like 5 drops by the Browns. Sam Young is a liability. The presnap penalties. Officiating on the Ruggs TD. 

ill give our D props because we held them to 6 points... but, I agree,  the browns kindof beat themselves. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Might be a knee jerk reaction, but I'd be totally fine if we traded Brown somewhere for like a 6th Round Pick (just to get rid of his contract). He clearly doesn't wanna play. Clearly. Why a keep a guy with such a lack of passion, and in it purely for the $$$?

guy had air in his bloodstream with iv mishap. I'm sure he wants to be out there and is needed out there.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Exactly! Guys are so quick to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts.