Week Eight Recap: Packers Pee Down Their Leg in Loss to Vikings

mikebpackfan

Refs were bad, but the defense gets a well deserved loss .. Vikings punched them in the mouth at least four times, and they had no response until they were down a couple TD's.  Offense was pretty worthless in the second half.  The team didn't have much fire today in any phase.  The Packers failed to even try to rush off the end on an extra point attempt that could have easily been blocked after a high snap.  Really poor performance .. one of the worst these past two years given that they were playing a 1-5 team.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

We don't need to talk about the refs lol. We just sucked huge hairy balls.

I don’t think the Packers deserved to win bc of the defense...but when their calls accout for a possible 21 pt difference and one of them was atrociously bad, you sure as hell can talk about the refs.

6 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Honest question. With a better Defensive Coordinator does our Dline play better or does our discipline and assignments get better in order to be better against the run?

Both, players have to play better even with all this talent we have, DCs also have to put them in position to succeed. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd
  • Like 1

Pettine has to go.  Please don't wait years to make the change.

A WR won't make this team competitive in January.  Defensive help is needed.

Savage is the worst tackler I've seen in years.  I think this team is better without him.  See last week.