Week 8.5 - Green Bay @ San Francisco

incognito_man

6 hours ago, Refugee said:

A decision needs to be made quickly because the team is set to travel soon.  Thursday football is a joke in such a brutal sport.  Outside of the season opener and the Thanksgiving tradition, it should be banished.  That will not happen when $$ is to be made but this week in particular, they need to scratch the game.  No fans in the stadium makes this an easy call.

To me, Thursday games make perfect sense as long as they are being played by two teams coming off a bye week.  Both teams get extra days before and after the game.  Start playing Thursday games the week after bye weeks begin, and stop them after the bye weeks end.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

To me, Thursday games make perfect sense as long as they are being played by two teams coming off a bye week.  Both teams get extra days before and after the game.  Start playing Thursday games the week after bye weeks begin, and stop them after the bye weeks end.

Like the government, don't trust the NFL to do something that makes sense.....

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

This game is going to be a joke with all of the players out.  Pull Rodgers and Adams and it will look like a pre-season game.

I mean at this point we're basically playing a team that already clinched a bye and is sitting all their starters.