Week 8.5 - Green Bay @ San Francisco

incognito_man

I watched yesterday’s Seahawks/Niners game very closely (it was featured in my network).  Mullens surprised the hell out of me.  Accurate passer with damn good pocket presence.  I’m not sure he’s a downgrade to Jimmy G.  The only two things that skew my opinion of him are:  Seattle had a very healthy lead when Mullen’s came in and they may have taken their foot off the gas too much, and secondly, that coming into that game, Seattle’s defense was almost as bad, if not worse than GB’s.  Ironically, Seattle’s defense looked like world beaters the first two-thirds of the game.

Edited by Sasquatch

Just now, deltarich87 said:

If GB still can't beat the Niners after all of this then they never beating them. List doesn't include Fred Warner, who left yesterday's game and his game status is TBD

There’s probably not a better opportunity to play the Niners.  Knowing our luck, the RONA will force this game to be delayed a few weeks and we’ll play them at full-strength or healthier at least, smh.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Packers injury report today even though they didn't practice

El2SBxkVMAE84iE?format=jpg

Hopefully LaFleur gets a sense of urgency this week. After that loss, the SF game is almost a must win if we want to stay relevant in the top seed conversation. If Jones, Bakh and Lazard don't play, it really doesn't matter who plays for SF in my opinion. Those guys need to play so we can actually generate some offense out there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I wish GB would have put forth more effort against a 1-5 Vikings team.....We than could have than played more for respectability against the niners, and not making this feel like a must win game...

But than again, Garoppolo and Kittle are out for this game, and maybe for the year....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan