Week 8.5 - Green Bay @ San Francisco

incognito_man

2 minutes ago, StartBarr said:

It always feels good to watch the Packers offense put up 30+ when the defense isn’t giving up 40..But I’m not as thrilled watching this game because in the back of my mind I know we have the same defense that has looked incapable of winning a playoff game let alone make a deep run. I just want to see our defense show up against a playoff level opponent. Don’t mean to be a downer during a game we have dominated but I’m being a downer during a game we have dominated

In the last couple of years, I have decided that the NFL is my favorite TV show, and the Green Bay Packers are my favorite character.  I don't let it dictate my mood any more than I would any other TV show once it is over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Packers, why couldn't you have just done it the way it was supposed to go (beat the Vikings and lose to the 49ers)?  You're still 6-2, but you ruined our tank for Trevor Lawrence!  B|

All part of the plan.  There is only room for two elite QBs in the division.  Mitch Trubisky and Jordan Love.  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

In the last couple of years, I have decided that the NFL is my favorite TV show, and the Green Bay Packers are my favorite character.  I don't let it dictate my mood any more than I would any other TV show once it is over.

This brings up a great question. If the Packers were a TV show character...which TV show character would they be, and why?

Edited by StartBarr

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

All part of the plan.  There is only room for two elite QBs in the division.  Mitch Trubisky and Jordan Love.  

Have you guys noticed how careful I have been to not say a word about Jordan Love?  Once I have my foot out of my mouth on Rodgers I'm not putting it back in on Love.

• Like 1