Week 8.5 - Green Bay @ San Francisco

incognito_man

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

What a ***** move by Shanny.  Just end the game so noone risks injury. 

This offense is our backup QB and a bunch of practice squad players. We are trying to evaluate the underside of our roster. The second half of this game was basically preseason for us, except it was on national television LOL

Edited by N4L
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, N4L said:

This offense is our backup QB and a bunch of practice squad players. We are trying to evaluate the underside of our roster. The second half of this game was basically preseason for us, except it was on national television LOL

I get it and I understand but when your down to less then a minute just take the L. Don't risk injury on two teams who can't afford any injuries at the moment. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Wagner is out. Turner is RT.

Yeah saw that after, then noticed late in the game we shuffled again Nishon or 73 was in at LT and i thought maybe we took out Jenks but he was still in there i thought at C? Anyone see that?

Gotta say I'm impressed with Runyan he's come in a few times and nothing to complain about. With that said i have a feeling depending on cap that our Oline may be very different next year.

22 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah saw that after, then noticed late in the game we shuffled again Nishon or 73 was in at LT and i thought maybe we took out Jenks but he was still in there i thought at C? Anyone see that?

Gotta say I'm impressed with Runyan he's come in a few times and nothing to complain about. With that said i have a feeling depending on cap that our Oline may be very different next year.

I believe that when Boyle came back in, Nijman was put at LT.  Jenkins was still in there, and I am almost positive that Runyan was as well.  And my third supposition was that the line was:  Nijman-Jenkins-Patrick-Runyan-Turner at the end, but I wouldn't bet my house on it.  

23 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I believe that when Boyle came back in, Nijman was put at LT.  Jenkins was still in there, and I am almost positive that Runyan was as well.  And my third supposition was that the line was:  Nijman-Jenkins-Patrick-Runyan-Turner at the end, but I wouldn't bet my house on it.  

It was Nijman-Braden-Jenkins-Patrick-Braden.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, StartBarr said:

This brings up a great question. If the Packers were a TV show character...which TV show character would they be, and why?

Ross from Friends.

Dated chicks much hotter than him.  Was kindda homely.  But lovable.  Got THE girl.  Lost the girl.  And kindda gets her in the end.

Plus...Packers/Bears should be linked in NFL history.  Monica is clearly the Bears.  She got Chandler.  Thats gotta be the equivalent of Grossman, McNown, Trubisky.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Ross from Friends.

Dated chicks much hotter than him.  Was kindda homely.  But lovable.  Got THE girl.  Lost the girl.  And kindda gets her in the end.

Plus...Packers/Bears should be linked in NFL history.  Monica is clearly the Bears.  She got Chandler.  Thats gotta be the equivalent of Grossman, McNown, Trubisky.

Chandler is so much better than Ross. Ross is a cancer. 

The Packers are Riker. A great side character who just never is the main guy. 

• Like 1