GDT: Battle of the Bens. Steelers @ Cowbelles

The_Slamman

First, you are all welcome.  What else can I say except you’re welcome.  

next game is against Minnesota after the bye.  Who deserves consideration for that GDT?  Cooks may set an nfl rushing record.  So, it should be somebody who actually realizes the rush game matters.  I don’t want to give a gimme away.  Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

That was fun.

Guys...do you realize HOW INSANE everyone would have been if the roles were reversed? If we BARELY beat a 2-7 team on QB#4 and Tackles #3/4? LMAOOOo

If #4 was on one leg like Ben I think, well i would hope people wouldn't go nuts

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

First, you are all welcome.  What else can I say except you’re welcome.  

next game is against Minnesota after the bye.  Who deserves consideration for that GDT?  Cooks may set an nfl rushing record.  So, it should be somebody who actually realizes the rush game matters.  I don’t want to give a gimme away.  Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

We still lost. It should be you.

No no no. You lost. I lost. Matts lost. Slam isn’t the first person to lose this year. How about @buddy_z34

lets keep it going

Edited by DaBoys

Ugh.

Before the game I was completely happy with the idea of tanking. Perfect. We're playing the 7-0 Steelers, easy L. But no, the Cowboys always find new ways to disappoint me. Today they make the game just interesting and exciting enough for me to be one again pissed off that they lost. I swear if they lost 28-0 I would've been completely fine. I genuinely don't know how they always do it.

You guys do understand this is the absolute best way to lose right? I don’t understand the logic of wanting to get blown off the field. Even you are team tank you should want to lose 60 to 58. That means you have players already on your roster playing well. We will need these players next year. I’m down to lose but let’s play well

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

I work Sunday's. If lucky like today I don't get home until the 3rd quarter of the 2nd game. 

All you have to do is start the thread. You could do it now. Don’t complicate it. You aren’t hosting a party.

Hurry every chance you get

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

You guys do understand this is the absolute best way to lose right? I don’t understand the logic of wanting to get blown off the field. Even you are team tank you should want to lose 60 to 58. That means you have players already on your roster playing well. We will need these players next year. I’m down to lose but let’s play well

Lose in a tight game. Lose while making the Eagles franchise QB look horrific. Lose while playing young dudes.

Love it. 

• Like 1

Yeah, it was encouraging to see the guys put up a fight. There are definitely some players we need to move on from though (Jaylon, Zeke, Crawford, Xavier Woods to name a few).

I kinda disagree.  Those players who actually care should probably be put on the IR this year.  Best of both worlds.