Next few opponents facing injuries to their LTs

Wyld Stallyns

Week 9 Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley just signed a contract extension and now is out for the season 

Week 10+12 Titans LT Taylor Lewan is out for the season 

Week 11 Packers LT David Bahktieri was supposed to play this week against Minnesota but was inactive (chest injury) likely to be healthy by the time we play them. 

We’ll have to see how this effects our strategy but it will definitely help our pass rush even if just a little bit 

2 hours ago, Warhorse said:

Well, I have this feeling we just might get the W. Not always accurate with these thoughts, but they come pretty rarely. 

Having "confidence " 4-5 days before the Colts play a game not possible with me .........WHY ?......... When I was in high school my parents where concerned about my obvious signs of a very very very BAD case of depression mid-winter 1969 (which lasted weeks ) ........ My lock bet of my life was (and still is ) a game played January 12th 1969 .......Colts vs Jets...........To this day the most confident I EVER FELT (and will never feel that confident again ..........EVER !!!!!) going into a game was that Colts-Jets Super Bowl...........My nickname in the message boards I comment in is " Mr. Pessimist " (which is accurate ). Why am I that way for the rest of my life ????? >>>>>>>>>> January 12th 1969 .......Colts vs Jets.

Edited by HOF19

How can I feel Colts are a  top 5 team in NFL ? .........Simple take 4 out of 5 from Titans (2 games ).........Baltimore.........Green Bay .........Pittsburg .............. 4 out of 5 ...............GO COLTS !!!!!

Edited by HOF19

https://nfltraderumors.co/ravens-place-seven-players-on-covid-19-list-including-lbs-matthew-judon-patrick-queen/
S Desone Elliott

LB Tyus Bowser

LB Malik Harrison 

CB Terrell Bonds 

LB LJ Fortt

DE Matthew Judon 

LB Patrick Queen

6 had game day contact with CB Marlon Humphrey who tested positive, one had social contact. As of now none are expected to miss this game except for Humphrey. 

This is on top of Stanley going on IR and Mark Ingram not likely to play 

• Like 1