Kern to miss time with injury

TitanLegend

just incredible how brinkley has been a consistent long snapper for years and years and then he misses a couple games from covid and has totally forgotten how to snap. i almost have to wonder if he’s dealing with some sort of complications or something

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

just incredible how brinkley has been a consistent long snapper for years and years and then he misses a couple games from covid and has totally forgotten how to snap. i almost have to wonder if he’s dealing with some sort of complications or something

Definitely. It's called suckitis. It's a virus that the whole defense shared with him.

Wasn’t there a game we played we didn’t even use Kern this year?

Bills Jags? 

Forget which one but we barely seen him in one of those 

I’m more worried about the holding situation 

Never don’t want Kern when having to punt but he hasn’t had his best stretch of games in the sense of field position

He out kicked the crap out of the coverage in the Pit game and then sent one into the end zone yesterday so I’m sure McCann we’ll do ok maybe and or hopefully the offense is near mid field when having to punt 

Gostkowski is a mess so I’m more worried about Woodside or who ever it ends up being