Marlon Humphrey Tests Positive for COVID

RavensTillIDie

I have only seen Ryquell Armstead suffering from severe consequences after getting infected (sounds so dramatic, but don't know the right word), but I hope these athletes are able to come back relatively healthy without struggling with their breathing as is the case for those who suffer from symptoms even after they are healthy again.

Luckily for us neither the Colts or Patriots have scary passing attacks, but Humphrey offers so much in both pass and run defense, that we will need his services going forward. Him being out for extended time would hit us harder than the Stanley injury.

53 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

he was sent home Wednesday for an undisclosed illness, joined the team for 2 days of training again and played the whole vame.

Can't see him being the only guy contracting the virus.

I expect a decimated team vs IND. Sigh.

Luckily they're complete ****e.. Lol

I do anticipate more positive tests unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

If he is out, I think the worst part of this is we have to see more Terrell Bonds on the field. That kid looked horrible on Sunday. Like, worse than Anthony Averett type bad. 🤢

Oh he is so much worse that Averett, who was trending to passable before he got hurt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, berlin calling said:

he was sent home Wednesday for an undisclosed illness, joined the team for 2 days of training again and played the whole vame.

Can't see him being the only guy contracting the virus.

I expect a decimated team vs IND. Sigh.

Agreed.  I won't be surprised if a bunch of other CBs get it at the very least.

Hopefully he and the rest of the team have been more diligent at following the protocols than we've seen from teams like the Titans and Raiders

27 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I won't be surprised if a bunch of other CBs get it at the very least.

Jesus. At this point, are we going to see our WRs pulling double duty at CB on Sunday....lol 🤮.

I'll be including multiple CB picks come mock draft season. 

Also F&*k joint practices. We could still have Darious Williams on this team right now, if he hadn't of flashed against the Rams. Though it did help seal the Kenny Young deal. It's just depressing. Zach Sieler has emerged for the Dolphins too, literally the perfect young player to have around someone like Calais Campbell. 

That's one of the few things I fault Decosta for thus far. Playing too fast and loose with some of our young background players.