My first offseason mock

LoganF89

5 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I think they need to take a long look at Moton in FA and work him out, decide if he can be a LT, he’s played some before. He’s primarily a RT this year but you never know. 

that’s a dream scenario if he can play LT and comes in cheaper than the older crew like Williams and bhaktiari 

I think you need to upgrade the original post to this bc Ryan Kerrigan and Ryan Anderson can’t be traded anymore bc the trade deadline has passed and they’re both free agents in the offseason.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think you need to upgrade the original post to this bc Ryan Kerrigan and Ryan Anderson can’t be traded anymore bc the trade deadline has passed and they’re both free agents in the offseason.

Hopefully someone signs Anderson to a deal that nets us a 7th round pick so he gives us something out of his career here. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Hopefully someone signs Anderson to a deal that nets us a 7th round pick so he gives us something out of his career here. 

Yeah, outside the end of last year he hasn’t done much. I hope someone signs Kerrigan to a decent deal in March too that we don’t want to match bc he isn’t a stater for us and as can get a comp for him too but, if we sign a WR like Juju, Allen Robinson, Will Fuller or Chris Godwin to go opposite Terry, we won’t get a comp pick for losing Kerrigan - if we do lose him.

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, outside the end of last year he hasn’t done much. I hope someone signs Kerrigan to a decent deal in March too that we don’t want to match bc he isn’t a stater for us and as can get a comp for him too but, if we sign a WR like Juju, Allen Robinson, Will Fuller or Chris Godwin to go opposite Terry, we won’t get a comp pick for losing Kerrigan - if we do lose him.

Now you see finally I see someone make some sense with the “comp” picks. I understand people want them but.....

I honestly don’t see us getting a single one this year unless Scherref doesn’t resign and even then I still don’t think we will and here’s why

a lot of teams are going to be hurt by the cap if it comes in either the same or lower. We aren’t one of those teams. We have plenty of cap space and as rivers said, this is a season to evaluate and see what we have

in my honest opinion I believe we spend some money this year in FA. There’s a lot of teams capped and won’t be able to either A. Sign their own FAs or B. Be shoppers.

I believe we are shoppers and I especially believe we come out of FA with a top WR like Godwin, Golladay, JuJu, or Robinson. This is why I’m happy we didn’t get Cooper, these guys aren’t that far off from the talent IMHO, especially this year and they will all most likely be cheaper

Its very possible we can land a top WR and go after Hunter Henry or some Olineman. A lot of good RBs available as well. My point is as much as we like getting comps the only good pick we would get would be if we let scherrf walk and not sign anyone and I don’t see it happening. We will be buyers

• Like 1