25. Philadelphia Eagles: WR Anthony Miller, Memphis
26. Detroit Lions: EDGE Kentavious Street, NC State
27. Denver Broncos: OL Tyrell Crosby, Oregon
28. Green Bay Packers: EDGE Hercules Mata'afa, Washington State
29. Carolina Panthers: EDGE Duke Ejiofor, Wake Forest
30. Atlanta Falcons: OL Brian Allen, Michigan State
31. Buffalo Bills: WR Emmanuel Butler, Northern Arizona
32. Buffalo Bills (from the Kansas City Chiefs): LB Kendall Joseph, Clemson

If you don't see a player you think should be in there, I either haven't watched him yet or I have watched him and kept him out for good reason.

Not too upset with the pick for the Colts. I’d prefer Barkley, Key and Landry so I’ll elaborate. 

I’ve only seen one play for Quenton Nelson tweeted out by Daniel Jeremiah,  the one where he starts out at LG and crosses to the right side of the line to pick up the blitz.

I’m really concerned with Joe Haeg not beating out Jeremy Vujnovich at LG. Haeg is not a good RT. IF Denzell Good does return for IR then he can hopefully step up at RT. 

I think if the Colts fell outside of the Top 10 this would be a great pick. If they pick in the top 10 it should be Barkley, Key or Landry (who is available here) 

Im not gonna say who the jags should pick but im fairly confident in saying it wont be an edge rusher unless its some crazy bpa as we have ngakoue and campbell locked in as startibg de. Behind them you have Duane Smoot and Dante Fowler(hes shown improvement this year).

id look for them to maybe take a swing on a QB, OL(Linder and Robinson are the only 2 i think who are above average) , WR(Allen Robinson and Marquise Lee are both free agents), NB(our 3rd corner aaron colvin us a free agent).

i will say Riley Ferguson wouldn't be my pick of qb. He was absolute trash vs UCF.  If i was to go qb i probably would take a gamble on Josh Allen from wyoming.  Ideally we would sign a vet qb or let bortles stay and "mentor" and have him learn on the bench. 

25 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Im not gonna say who the jags should pick but im fairly confident in saying it wont be an edge rusher unless its some crazy bpa as we have ngakoue and campbell locked in as startibg de. Behind them you have Duane Smoot and Dante Fowler(hes shown improvement this year).

Okoronkwo would play SLB in your "base" defense, letting Myles Jack play the MLB spot with Telvin Smith staying as the WLB. In nickel sets he could move down as rush the passer with Campbell moving inside. Adding a guy like him would allow you to rotate a lot more on defense and keep guys like Campbell and Ngakoue fresh.

2 hours ago, stallyns said:

Not too upset with the pick for the Colts. I’d prefer Barkley, Key and Landry so I’ll elaborate. 

I’ve only seen one play for Quenton Nelson tweeted out by Daniel Jeremiah,  the one where he starts out at LG and crosses to the right side of the line to pick up the blitz.

I’m really concerned with Joe Haeg not beating out Jeremy Vujnovich at LG. Haeg is not a good RT. IF Denzell Good does return for IR then he can hopefully step up at RT. 

I think if the Colts fell outside of the Top 10 this would be a great pick. If they pick in the top 10 it should be Barkley, Key or Landry (who is available here) 

tbh you guys should try to replace every starting OL other than Castonzo and maybe Mewhort. Nelson is an elite player and would be a consensus top 3 pick if there wasn't a stigma around interior offensive lineman, so he's a pretty good start.

Landry wouldn't be a bad pick, but at some point I feel like you guys should seriously invest in protecting Andrew Luck.

24 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Okoronkwo would play SLB in your "base" defense, letting Myles Jack play the MLB spot with Telvin Smith staying as the WLB. In nickel sets he could move down as rush the passer with Campbell moving inside. Adding a guy like him would allow you to rotate a lot more on defense and keep guys like Campbell and Ngakoue fresh.

Tbh i think we have our sam on the roster. Im still unsure why we havent tried him there but fowler should be a solid fit as 1 on paper. 

I just feel theres bigger needs to adress before a guy who would be lucky to kinda get 50% of the snaps on d.  

We already have like 6 good linemen. On Nickle we usually have Fowler-campbell-jackson-ngakoue.  Behind that we have 3rd round rookie smoot. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/dawuane-smoot?id=2557839

We also have A STer/Sam/de in Mccray who produced decently as a pass rusher. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, IDOG_det said:

30. Atlanta Falcons: OL Brian Allen, Michigan State

If you don't see a player you think should be in there, I either haven't watched him yet or I have watched him and kept him out for good reason.

Zone blocking LG in the 1st round makes sense if the Falcons cut Andy Levitre after the season. I like the pick if that happens.

39 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Don't know much about Nnadi is he an edge in the 3-4?

Actually just read and it seems he's best suited as a 3 tach same as Aaron Donald. Probably could be better picks for us. A cb, edge, ilb or even a NT.

Nnadi isn't the size of a traditional nose tackle, but he plays the run extremely well. He's a good fit for the nose tackle in Wade Phillips defense

3 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Nnadi isn't the size of a traditional nose tackle, but he plays the run extremely well. He's a good fit for the nose tackle in Wade Phillips defense

If that's the case it makes sense in that regard. The last two weeks we've moved our NT Brockers to LDE and rookie Tanziel Smart has played NT. He also is undersized for the position but he's played well there and as a rotational DE. Imo our biggest needs on defense are an ilb thumper and an upgrade at edge over Quinn.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ANTHONY MILLER IN THE 1ST?

Not sure I can get down with that and I'm a big fan of his based on games I've seen this year.

Fact of the matter is that he is really old.

Just turned 23 years old yesterday which means he will be 23.5 years old when he's drafted and 24 years old shortly into his rookie season.

Seen people compare him to Antonio Brown and I get what they are going for, but that is a tough comp and Brown was also at least a year and a half younger when he was drafted and made an impact at a much younger age in college than Miller did. Brown went over 1000 receiving yards as a freshman at 19 years old. Miller went over 1000 yards receiving as a junior at 22 years old.

If he is anywhere close to Brown then he is worth the pick despite being a pretty old prospect, but I just have a tough time imagining any team picking him that early.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Tell me more about Aaron Stinnie

He's Donald Penn. Very large human being that moves other large human beings way too easily. Gets vertical in his set, neutralizes people on contact, is very smart and patient with his hands. Needs to fix a little bit with his stance and getting out of his stance, but he recovers so well he already overcomes that a little.

Archived