Early 1 Round Mock Draft

IDOG_det

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If he is anywhere close to Brown then he is worth the pick despite being a pretty old prospect, but I just have a tough time imagining any team picking him that early.

It might be a little early for him, but he's a good player. Likely won't be as good as Brown but he's got a skillset that should work well in the NFL.

19 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

You got the wrong Nole at 7.

If you're referring to Derwin James, I won't include redshirt sophomores until they declare. It isn't very often that they leave early. 

Also, Auden Tate is an ideal pick for the Bears with their garbage group of WR's.

6 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Yes, please. He's everywhere for Wazzu. 

Also, Chubb ain't lasting to 22, my man.

Mata'afa seems like the kind of guy Green Bay would want to draft and move to a position he's never really played (i.e. stand up edge and maybe a little blitzing off-ball LB).

And relax on Chubb. 22 is a good spot for him right now. Some teams love those giant ends, some want them to be smaller, so he'll be highly regarded on some teams and not so much for others. Also, it's October. It's a little early to really know who will go where exactly.

1 hour ago, IDOG_det said:

If you're referring to Derwin James, I won't include redshirt sophomores until they declare. It isn't very often that they leave early. 

Also, Auden Tate is an ideal pick for the Bears with their garbage group of WR's.

I was thinking of McFadden.

I watch all the Noles games, but I just don't see Tate as a 1st rounder.

1 hour ago, freak_of_nature said:

I was thinking of McFadden.

I watch all the Noles games, but I just don't see Tate as a 1st rounder.

McFadden must be balling out this year because last year he wasn't playing like a 1st rounder.

I've watched all Auden Tate plenty, he's easily a high 1st round player.

6 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

Mata'afa seems like the kind of guy Green Bay would want to draft and move to a position he's never really played (i.e. stand up edge and maybe a little blitzing off-ball LB).

And relax on Chubb. 22 is a good spot for him right now. Some teams love those giant ends, some want them to be smaller, so he'll be highly regarded on some teams and not so much for others. Also, it's October. It's a little early to really know who will go where exactly.

No. I will not. Especially when you have Arden Key going #1. 

16 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

It might be a little early for him, but he's a good player. Likely won't be as good as Brown but he's got a skillset that should work well in the NFL.

No doubt. I just don't feel comfortable taking him that high and don't think other teams will either.

I mean Antonio Brown went in the 6th round.

If the Eagles had a mid to late 3rd rounder and you mocked him to us there I would be fully on board.

Archived