Jimmy Garoppolo is expected to be sidelined indefinitely

NcFinest9erFan

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

too bad the jets are terrible or else we could tank for Trevor...

We'll probably go 7-9 or 8-8. Where does that put us, pick 16 or so? 

If we want a top rookie we'll probably have to trade up

When i think of QB's picked around the 15-17 area, i think of EJ Manuel & Dwayne Haskins. Blah 

• Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

We'll probably go 7-9 or 8-8. Where does that put us, pick 16 or so? 

If we want a top rookie we'll probably have to trade up

When i think of QB's picked around the 15-17 area, i think of EJ Manuel & Dwayne Haskins. Blah 

I would be utterly shocked if we went 7-9 and if we are picking in that range, I'm not convinced we go QB. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, he's done for the season. 

Glad he is getting multiple opinions. Really rubbed me the wrong way when JLC said some in the organization are questioning the severity of the high ankle sprain. This was right after the Dolphins game and on the day of the Rams game. Like what the hell is that? Different training staff, but just a few years back the medical staff said Kap was fine....Yet he got second and third opinions outside the team and ended up with like three operations. This is a big issue in the NFL, especially for this team. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yeah, he's done for the season. 

Glad he is getting multiple opinions. Really rubbed me the wrong way when JLC said some in the organization are questioning the severity of the high ankle sprain. This was right after the Dolphins game and on the day of the Rams game. Like what the hell is that? Different training staff, but just a few years back the medical staff said Kap was fine....Yet he got second and third opinions outside the team and ended up with like three operations. This is a big issue in the NFL, especially for this team. 

Kind of hoping someone starts grilling the FO over this issue. Which has been around for a while now and it's starting to get called out by people. We are awful at injury management

• Like 1