Week 9 GDT - Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

going to leave this here...

On 11/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, Forge said:

I don't need to look at Skule...I know he sucks lol.

You said on the pod one of the benefits of trading Williams would be getting a good look at skule 

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

You said on the pod one of the benefits of trading Williams would be getting a good look at skule 

And it is. Again, not for me lol

The team probably wants me than an 8 game look in a rookie season. I don't need more time with him. 

He would also help wreck the season

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

@Forge but I would have been all for trading Williams, starting skule, and then letting CJ get beat to a bloody pulp behind this line LOL 

I don't mean to call you out on this lol I'm definitely cherry picking one snippet of a larger argument which was totally, 100% the prudent move to make 

• Like 1

Just now, N4L said:

@Forge but I would have been all for trading Williams, starting skule, and then letting CJ get beat to a bloody pulp behind this line LOL 

I don't mean to call you out on this lol I'm definitely cherry picking one snippet of a larger argument which was totally, 100% the prudent move to make 

It's nothing on me because I'm not the one making the decision. I've been out on Thomas for three years. Hated the Harris pick the minute it was made. Etc etc. But I'll really admit that I'm quick to pull the trigger.