MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

hey look it's the weekly tradition of the Giants thinking they actually have a chance of winning a game. you love to see it, hope is so important in these trying times.

Young team and a young QB. Part of the process usually.

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

So he was getting ready to make a football move or did he make one? Because if it’s the former than it’s not a catch 

getting up was the football move. he was rising from his knees to his feet, and starting to turn his body.

Just now, FinSting said:

When you're old, you don't even notice the Giants are wearing 'throwback' uniforms because it seems to me just the normal Giants uniforms. 

I'll be honest if they didn't say throwback I wouldn't have thought anything. Plus teams just wear so many random uniforms these days I don't even know what their current ones are anymore. Like teams will be like "We're bringing these bad boys back!!" and it's something I never even realized was ever gone

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

I'll be honest if they didn't say throwback I wouldn't have thought anything. Plus teams just wear so many random uniforms these days I don't even know what their current ones are anymore. Like teams will be like "We're bringing these bad boys back!!" and it's something I never even realized was ever gone

That's what I mean, I didn't even notice the 'NY' helmet was gone and it was the underlined 'GIANTS' helmet from a few decades ago.

The innerweb says they adopted the underlined 'GIANTS' in 1976 which is coincidentally the same year the Buccaneers became an NFL team (along with the Seahawks).