Gute Sucks. Fire Gute.

MacReady

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If you don't think Kumerow would be giving this team more than EQ or Taylor right now on the field, especially with 12, then I'm not sure you've watched Packers football the last couple years. 

No, I really don't think Kumerow really improves the Packers much.  We're talking about 1, maybe 2 more receptions per game at most.  Rodgers throws to Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, and his TEs.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Because if he was this great WR, he'd be producing.  He's a career PS WR who runs good routes and has Rodgers' trust.  I guarantee you that if Rodgers hadn't said anything about him, you wouldn't be pounding the table for him.  Kumerow has 20 career receptions over 2 full seasons in Green Bay, yet somehow he's going to solve our WR issues.  Amazing.

He.is.not.a.great.WR. He's Jake Kumerow. He's a fringe roster guy. 

Yet, the fact remains, he'd be out producing half of our current WR room. 

No one is arguing Kumerow would be a savior here...not sure where you got that.

Just now, packfanfb said:

He.is.not.a.great.WR. He's Jake Kumerow. He's a fringe roster guy. 

Yet, the fact remains, he'd be out producing half of our current WR room. 

No one is arguing Kumerow would be a savior here...not sure where you got that.

That seems to be what you're arguing.  You're arguing that the Packers are so much better with Kumerow than they are Malik Taylor ESB.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

In terms of WR3 (or 4)?  Sure.  In terms of ST and in the future?  Probably not.

I mean if you wanted ST, just keep Taylor on the PS and then move him up if you wanted. Him and Shepherd are redundant and neither one is going anywhere. You could cut them both 10 times and they'd be there for the PS. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I mean if you wanted ST, just keep Taylor on the PS and then move him up if you wanted. Him and Shepherd are redundant and neither one is going anywhere. You could cut them both 10 times and they'd be there for the PS. 

Yet nobody has poached Kumerow off the Bills PS, why is that?

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean we're going in circles. Kumerow is probably useless to 31 teams. He's not useless to 12. That is the only reason I need to believe he'd help in some way. 

Sounds like a 12 problem then

I just want to know if Rodgers loved him as a player so much why didn't we get the ball to him more than 12 times last year? 1 time in the playoffs? If the dude had 30 catches, and maybe 5-6 in the playoffs I would be like ok maybe we shouldn't of gotten rid of him, but the dude just didn't produce that much for me to go like ok this was a huge mistake letting this guy go. Sure if you want to say ok we're so thin it really wouldn't have mattered if we kept him or not. Fine. But it's not like we are missing him at all on offense in any way.

37 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean we're going in circles. Kumerow is probably useless to 31 teams. He's not useless to 12. That is the only reason I need to believe he'd help in some way. 

The only reason he's not useless is because he runs good routes.  But despite not being useless to 12, he's got 20 career receptions to his name.  I wonder why that is?

You know how Gute is always trying to trade but he doesn't and it's all just talk so it doesn't mean anything because nothing comes of it.

That's Rodgers with Kumerow. He just talks about him all the time but nothing ever actually came of it. Same thing. Proof is in the pudding.

• Like 2

Kumerow....19 games in Green Bay.  20 catches, 322 yards.  2 TDs.  32 targets.

Taylor.  8 games in Green Bay.  4 catches.  52 yards.  1 TD.  5 targets.

I'd give the little nod to Kumerow over Taylor.  Though I don't know how anyone would think a little nod on an end of roster WR would make a difference in the offense.  I've got zero issue with what Taylor has done.

Neither one is gonna move the needle overall.