4 Baltimore Ravens

5 Seattle Seahawks

6 Green Bay Packers

7 New Orleans Saints

8 Buffalo Bills

9 Tennessee Titans

10 Arizona Cardinals

Notes:

The Steelers jumps into my top 2 after they beat the Ravens. I know alot already had them as a top 2 team but I wanted to see them beat the Ravens whom only seem to lose to the Chiefs. The Steelers honestly got outplayed in that game by the Ravens and still won. That says alot about them to not even play their best game against one of the best teams in the NFL and still win. 

The Bucs didnt move any because they didnt even look impressive against the Giants. Had they look impressive maybe they wouldve been in the top 2 over the Steelers. Honestly I couldve dropped them lower and had the Ravens above them but something isnt right the Ravens. If I told you the Ravens defense would look great and they rush for over 250yds you would tell me the Ravens win easily. That wasnt the case. Lamar isnt looking good this year and thats hurting them big time.

Saints finally got inside my top 10. Shhhh they are a quietly (5-2) team. They had to tough it out on the road against the motivated Bears team after getting embarrassed on MNF against the Rams. The Saints did it without Thomas and Sanders too. So very impressive for them. They need to get healthy, I love the addition of Alexander on defense. The Saints have a strong chance to be right there in the NFCCG. All the talk surrounds the Bucs and even the Seahawks and the Packers but lets not forget about the Saints. 

The Titans drop all the way down because how do you lose to the Bengals? Not saying the Titans arent good but the Bengals defense isnt good, they dont have their best back in Mixon, and the OL cant protect Burrow at all. As a matter of fact Burrow was sacked no times. Thats disturbing especially when the Titans went out and got Clowney. Even though they beat Buffalo straight up I think Buffalo finally getting over that hump and beating the Patriots is going to springboard them the rest of the season. Seattle is going to Buffalo this upcoming Sunday and thats going to be a big game. Watch out for Buffalo to beat the Seahawks. Im not saying this loss to the Bengals is going to derail the Titans but its definitely one of those losses where you say, "Tennessee isnt who we thought they were".

The Rams fall out of my top 10. They had the worst half we will ever see from any team this season. Only one other team has ever loss the way the Rams did. Now do I think the Rams are still a really good team? Yes. I think even in this ugly loss, they still won time of possession, dominated rushing, passing, and total yards, defense made quick work of the Dolphins offense, and in the 2nd half the Dolphins didnt even score a single point. The biggest difference in the game was the defensive score which shouldnt have happened if McVay runs the ball and then the special teams td which the Rams dont ever give up. It was the perfect storm for the Dolphins. So its not time to press the alarm button. Rams just need to regroup during the BYE and get back to playing their style of football which is run, playaction/bootlegs, keeping defenses off balance and then let the defense continue to dominate. As of right now though they didnt look like a top 10 team against the Dolphins.