GDT: Titans (5-2) at Bears (5-3)

Mesa_Titan

Wyatt f’n Ray is who we have getting snaps.... yikes. Before this season started, we had Clowney, Landry, Beasley, Correa, and Roberson. Landry hasn’t developed, Clowney can’t get sacks on his own, Beasley is a piece of trash, and Correa was getting the cold shoulder early and wanted out. We’re now down to Landry, Roberson, and Wyatt f’n Ray.... wtf

Game doesn’t seem great on paper and with how we’ve been performing, but I don’t think the Bears will be able to string together really long drives and keep the ball away from us like the Steelers and Bengals were able to do. Think we’ll end up pulling ahead in this one. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wyatt f’n Ray is who we have getting snaps.... yikes. Before this season started, we had Clowney, Landry, Beasley, Correa, and Roberson. Landry hasn’t developed, Clowney can’t get sacks on his own, Beasley is a piece of trash, and Correa was getting the cold shoulder early and wanted out. We’re now down to Landry, Roberson, and Wyatt f’n Ray.... wtf

Maybe the defense needs to try some different players out there the way we have been playing. Idk. We will see.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not really feeling this game. Don't feel confident. 

This season doesn't even feel real with all the surrounding circumstances. 

I do feel like the wheels are about to come off

A win here would be a good sign, though. Chicago is a tough team and we gotta get this train back on track. 

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I do feel like the wheels are about to come off

A win here would be a good sign, though. Chicago is a tough team and we gotta get this train back on track. 

A win of course, would be nice. A convincing win would do wonders though. 

After back to back losses, injuries to key players and the defense still being horrible, I feel the overall morale regarding the season is down. A convincing win (especially if some of the young guys getting chances flash and our defense actually plays well) would help out.