Jump to content

Raiders Offense Thread 2.0:


Recommended Posts

On 11/18/2020 at 3:02 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

For how we're targeting Ruggs, Jeudy would have been a better choice.

Actually Ruggs reminds me of a more linear (less shifty) Odell Beckham with more speed. He needs the ball in space and on slants.

Just jeff and claypool would’ve been $ 🤦🏽‍♂️
 

not giving up on hr3 but imo his game is limited due to his size. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just jeff and claypool would’ve been $ 🤦🏽‍♂️
 

not giving up on hr3 but imo his game is limited due to his size. 

I’ve always dreamed about creating a Gronk and Hernandez type combo for Carr.     A Waller and Evan engram per se more finesse than physical

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

I’ve always dreamed about creating a Gronk and Hernandez type combo for Carr.     A Waller and Evan engram per se more finesse than physical

Foster is really good not a big waller fan

i actually like foster more than waller 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruggs did not get a fair chance so far IMO.

Only got a really limited amount of opportunities and even then he only gets the deep shots and the screen/trick plays.

It is beyond me why didn't we use him on slat and dig routes a lot lot more...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Foster is really good not a big waller fan

i actually like foster more than waller 

This has been killing me all year watching the snaps go to Witten... I'm not sure if I've built him up in my head but I thought he showed great ability to go up and get the ball last year to say his strength is meant to be blocking...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ryno said:

This has been killing me all year watching the snaps go to Witten... I'm not sure if I've built him up in my head but I thought he showed great ability to go up and get the ball last year to say his strength is meant to be blocking...

His injury imo allowed Witten to eat his snaps next year with Witten gone full speed ahead with foster

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Foster is really good not a big waller fan

i actually like foster more than waller 

Foster had 5 TDs his rookie season.  I do not understand why he isn't being used more.  Foster would probably provide more help on offense than Bryan Edwards and Henry Ruggs right now.  Ruggs and Edwards barely ever get any passes their way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SimonGruber said:

So last year the Knock was tds on Waller this year his YPC is down sub 9 yards a catch I’m armchair oc’ing here feel like he’s being misused 

Waller imo goes down too easy to be so huge i know big wrs who are nightmares in the open field to tackle. If it’s not a easy catch Waller not going to fight for a lot of jump balls. Waller was being owned by darquez a 5’11 cb lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Waller imo goes down too easy to be so huge i know big wrs who are nightmares in the open field to tackle. If it’s not a easy catch Waller not going to fight for a lot of jump balls. Waller was being owned by darquez a 5’11 cb lol

Isn’t that common that converted WR’s  are going to be more finesse than physical I can live with it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 TDs on offense to this point is tied for the 7th most for the Raiders in the last 30 years. They won't get to the 51 they had in 2000 but everything else is reachable. The current average of 3 TDs/G would put them at 48, the 2nd best total since 1990.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 8:16 AM, SimonGruber said:

Isn’t that common that converted WR’s  are going to be more finesse than physical I can live with it 

Until he gets mossed by 5’9 cbs on jump balls in the end zone. I dont understand especially with basketball background. Box out be physical use your size. I sware if it’s not a easy Uncontested pass Waller isn’t going to fight for it. Bet you foster makes that catch tho. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 8:06 AM, Jerry said:

Foster had 5 TDs his rookie season.  I do not understand why he isn't being used more.  Foster would probably provide more help on offense than Bryan Edwards and Henry Ruggs right now.  Ruggs and Edwards barely ever get any passes their way.

Because we signed the great Jason Witten.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...