Raiders Offense Thread 2.0:

MrOaktown_56

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It's pretty sad that we need so much help.  We can use a stud at nearly every position. 

No doubt D needs to be the focal point of the offseason but on the flip side I highly doubt LW hits the market.  I would take him at $17 any day of the week over Juju as an interior disruptor would make a greater impact for this team.  A high volume WR would be a nice luxury but I would also be content rolling into next season with our current WR corp minus Williams.  I would love to see Edwards take the next step in his progression as I think he has a lot of potential.    

I can’t disagree with any of that..... I know I’m being optimistic to hope LW or Justin Simmons hits FA..... but if they don’t there are other players that we could sign to significantly upgrade the D.

and I’d love JUJU if we could find the money I just don’t think it’ll be there

50 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ty will killed the dynamics of our offense also Trent and richie. 50$ dollars for 4 games by Trent and 1 from richie. 5 games between 3 guys being paid big bucks

Yeah we really wasted a ton of money.  And Williams last minute Exit definitely threw a Major kink In the offense.

I think trents gone 100%.  We can sign a FA For way less.  This year showed we can get by with Sam Young at RT So we don’t need a Top Rt.... but should be able to find a good Upgrade at good value.

I wouldn’t throw out the idea of incognito coming back at a reduced salary.  I thought good was okay but not great and Simpson needs time.  
id love to have a healthY incognito back at  low salary With active game bonuses and draft A 3rd/4th round g to Go along with  resigned good and Simpson.

then In ‘22 Simpson starts with The ‘21 draft choice 

24 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

See you keep saying stand out. We not asking for that. Contribute. Get snaps over zay Jones. Moreau playing over witten. I guarantee with out looking I can find 3 round picks from last two drafts that have contributed more than  edwards muse and bowden did for raiders this year. Honestly it wouldn't be hard at all since edwards only one who actually has played a snap for raiders. 

And yes I keep saying stand out cuz that’s my term..... never said you said it.

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah we really wasted a ton of money.  And Williams last minute Exit definitely threw a Major kink In the offense.

I think trents gone 100%.  We can sign a FA For way less.  This year showed we can get by with Sam Young at RT So we don’t need a Top Rt.... but should be able to find a good Upgrade at good value.

I wouldn’t throw out the idea of incognito coming back at a reduced salary.  I thought good was okay but not great and Simpson needs time.  
id love to have a healthY incognito back at  low salary With active game bonuses and draft A 3rd/4th round g to Go along with  resigned good and Simpson.

then In ‘22 Simpson starts with The ‘21 draft choice 

Can we? He got destroyed. If we're going to pay 1 of our guys, it's trent for me IMO. Offense looked better with him on the field.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Can we? He got destroyed. If we're going to pay 1 of our guys, it's trent for me IMO. Offense looked better with him on the field.

Trent gave up on us bro.... came to camp way out of shape.... milked an injury .... came back at the very end of season..... plus he had the COVID contamination thing that got a bunch of players to miss a game.

After 5 games (and only 11g... one of which he left after a few snaps the year before) for 21.5M we want to keep him?  No thanks!  He’s a 5-10 game per year player..... he’ll never give us 15/16g.  He got paid and quit on us.  No way I’d even consider giving him 14M in ‘21 when he has no dead cap.  That’s the #2 (after only Lane Johnson) cap number for a RT.

cut him after you have his replacement.... he doesn’t have any deadlines for guaranteed salary that I’m aware of.  We could replace him with a guy like Taylor Moton for the same amount of money.

https://sisdatahub.com/players/4800

or sign a OT that gets cut and is 1/2 the cost.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Trent gave up on us bro.... came to camp way out of shape.... milked an injury .... came back at the very end of season..... plus he had the COVID contamination thing that got a bunch of players to miss a game.

After 5 games (and only 11g... one of which he left after a few snaps the year before) for 21.5M we want to keep him?  No thanks!  He’s a 5-10 game per year player..... he’ll never give us 15/16g.  He got paid and quit on us.  No way I’d even consider giving him 14M in ‘21 when he has no dead cap.  That’s the #2 (after only Lane Johnson) cap number for a RT.

cut him after you have his replacement.... he doesn’t have any deadlines for guaranteed salary that I’m aware of.  We could replace him with a guy like Taylor Moton for the same amount of money.

https://sisdatahub.com/players/4800

or sign a OT that gets cut and is 1/2 the cost.

Agree to disagree. Tackles are worth their weight in gold and I don’t want to sink valuable draft picks into them.

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Agree to disagree. Tackles are worth their weight in gold and I don’t want to sink valuable draft picks into them.

I’d prolly trade Trent for sharpe strait up lol I kid but dam tho you’d get more value. Plus Trent coming back hasn’t turned us into some juggernaut 

41 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What really happened btw carr n coop?

they were supposed to grow together 

Idk but it seem like they had something going on. Devante Adams and DC close to this day, and just seems like Cooper is the opposite. DC isn’t the type to throw someone under the bus, or try to push a beef.