Seahawks @ Bills GDT 11/8

bigbadbuff

Excited for this test. A team coming east is generally pretty tough. Our offense needs to DOMINATE on Sunday. I’d love to see us carry over our run game and dominate TOP to keep Russ off of the field.

I’d also like to see some deep shots as it should be good weather on Sunday. Should be another big game for Diggs.

• Like 1

I like our O in this game a lot. Hopefully it’s a game that allows us to get back on track. I think we’ll need 30+ to win.

Their RBs are banged up and if we can score enough then Russ will just be throwing all day which is both good and bad for us lol. Metcalf is a monster and will be a huge challenge. Hopefully Hyde is back this week and White plays at his 2019 level.

Before seeing the injury reports, I’ll say we lose a tough high scoring game 34-30.

Wilson is averaging around 4 td a game passing it is going to be a big test on the dbs and hopefully Hyde and Levi are 100% as they will need to be. I think they try to push the run early to see what they can do and hopefully it wont get to be as bad as the KC game in which Mahomes really didnt need to do much passing because we couldnt stop the run. Like people mentioned bills offense also needs to put points up and that means the bills need to hope John Brown is 100% as well as Mitch Morse these 2 guys need to be ready to go in order for this offense to be able to get things going. I think the game will be down to who stalls out early on offense by going 3 and out or turnovers. I know some have been questionable turnovers whether it was Allen or the Wr fault but that needs to be minimized. Stupid calls have also cost the bills points, Davis needs to get back on track as 2 weeks in a row he has a possible td.

I think Seattle's offense is to much for the bills and they win 35-21

Edited by soflbillsfan

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I forget we were 6-2 and 9-3 last season lmao. When’s the last time we had back to back starts of seasons at 6-2? And when’s the last time we were 7-2?

1999 we were 7-3 ended up 11-5, in 1998 we were 7-4 ended up 10-6.....9-3 was 1996 ended up 10-6, closest to back to back records would be 1995 where they were 8-4 and 1996 was 9-3...Yes it is pretty bad if you think about it. Since 2000s we have only had 2 winning seasons before McD came to Buffalo, both were 9-7. 2 seasons of .500 and 13 seasons of losing records.

Hyde is officially out of concussion protocol so he should be good to go. I am hoping Ford can play as I would like to see him and feliciano on the field, it is a shame Morse is out cause I would ideally like to see what they were originally looking at with dawkins ford morse feliciano and williams as the starting lineup. I am starting to be over Milano, last year was nice cause he stayed healthy and now he is back to his 2018 issues where he just cant get healthy. I think the bills have to look past him and let him walk because the cost of bringing him back for the unknown is worrisome unless he is willing to take a far less deal something similar to klein's 3 years 18 mil but I doubt he will settle for that. I assume they activate Lee for a package of plays.

Bills just got to play defense by keeping their offense on the field as long as possible and grind out the clock and prevent Wilson to be on the field. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hyde is officially out of concussion protocol so he should be good to go. I am hoping Ford can play as I would like to see him and feliciano on the field, it is a shame Morse is out cause I would ideally like to see what they were originally looking at with dawkins ford morse feliciano and williams as the starting lineup. I am starting to be over Milano, last year was nice cause he stayed healthy and now he is back to his 2018 issues where he just cant get healthy. I think the bills have to look past him and let him walk because the cost of bringing him back for the unknown is worrisome unless he is willing to take a far less deal something similar to klein's 3 years 18 mil but I doubt he will settle for that. I assume they activate Lee for a package of plays.

Bills just got to play defense by keeping their offense on the field as long as possible and grind out the clock and prevent Wilson to be on the field. 

Good. We’ll need Hyde if we have any chance of slowing them down. 

Crazy that were about to play our 9th game and haven’t had one single snap with our starting OL in tact. Hopefully next week as it sounds like Morse should just be gone one game. 

54 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

In RB news, we know Taiwan Jones is OUT which is a loss for ST and Yeldon is now missing his 3rd straight practice.

Do we rock just 2 RBs or call up Antonio Williams? Maybe use Gilliam or McKenzie as an emergency 3rd back?

Lets get some Christian Wade going