Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff

Seahawks @ Bills GDT 11/8

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

Lets get some Christian Wade going

Don’t believe we can. He isn’t on the regular practice squad but rather the extra spot which I believe means he cannot be added to the 53.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I thought Alonso was great before first ACL tear.

He definitely had a nose for the ball but I think he lacked significantly in run support. Crazy how quickly he flamed out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game worries me. I think Russell Wilson will have a day

Josh Allen is gonna have to be clean in order to win this football game 

Seahawks 24

Bills 17

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This game worries me. I think Russell Wilson will have a day

Josh Allen is gonna have to be clean in order to win this football game 

Seahawks 24

Bills 17

I will be really surprised if Seattle scores less than 30 points. Weather looks good, so there should be a lot of points scored. I say Seahawks win 38-27.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Officially no Carson or Hyde of the Seahawks.

Let's hope our pass defense is up to the task and we get some pressure on Wilson. I expect 35-40  throws from Seattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Seahawks will be without their best CB, Shaquill Griffin, vs the Bills. Should be difficult to cover Diggs and the other receiving options.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, showtime said:

The Seahawks will be without their best CB, Shaquill Griffin, vs the Bills. Should be difficult to cover Diggs and the other receiving options.

How are you and other Seahawks fans feeling about this game. Do the Seahawks typically play well at 1:00pm on the East coast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The “regression” of Allen started after his shoulder injury against Vegas. Would be great if he returned close to his September self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

How are you and other Seahawks fans feeling about this game. Do the Seahawks typically play well at 1:00pm on the East coast?

Surprisingly Seattle hasn’t lost a 1pm East coast start since week 8 of 2016, we’ve played extremely well in 1pm starts

i think Seattle fans feel pretty confident, getting Dunlap and Adam’s is a confidence boost.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hburn said:

Surprisingly Seattle hasn’t lost a 1pm East coast start since week 8 of 2016, we’ve played extremely well in 1pm starts

i think Seattle fans feel pretty confident, getting Dunlap and Adam’s is a confidence boost.

That is impressive. Maybe it's because of his games with the Jets but Adams never worries me. He does like to rib on Allen though.

Today should be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...