Predict the Rest of the Season

RandyMossIsBoss

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

Theres only 3 contenders: The Bucs,  Chiefs, and the Seahawks.

The darkhorse contenders are the Bills and Saints. Thats it. Steelers aren't contenders without Devin Bush, Packers don't have enough depth or top end talent, and the Ravens need more than 1 talented WR to be a threat not to mention their OL isn't what it was last year.

You’re spot on.

I disagree about Buffalo being a contender though.

AFC:

1. KC - 15-1
2. PIT - 15-1
3. TEN - 12-4
4. BUF - 11-5
5. BAL - 14-2
6. HOU - 9-7
7. LV - 9-7

NFC:

1. SEA - 15-1
2. GB - 14-2
3. TB - 13-3
4. PHI - 6-9-1 😅
5. NO - 12-4
6. ARI - 12-4
7. LAR - 9-7

The win totals are a bit inflated, but there are so many bad teams, so who knows.

Edited by Joe_is_the_best

22 minutes ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

AFC:

1. KC - 15-1
2. PIT - 15-1
3. TEN - 12-4
4. BUF - 11-5
5. BAL - 14-2
6. HOU - 9-7
7. LV - 9-7

NFC:

1. SEA - 15-1
2. GB - 14-2
3. TB - 13-3
4. PHI - 6-9-1 😅
5. NO - 12-4
6. ARI - 12-4
7. LAR - 9-7

The win totals are a bit inflated, but there are so many bad teams, so who knows.

If we were 12-4 and got 6th seed...that would be crazy.

12 hours ago, Kirill said:

Theres only 3 contenders: The Bucs,  Chiefs, and the Seahawks.

The darkhorse contenders are the Bills and Saints. Thats it. Steelers aren't contenders without Devin Bush, Packers don't have enough depth or top end talent, and the Ravens need more than 1 talented WR to be a threat not to mention their OL isn't what it was last year.

Stick to just being a Chiefs homer.   Your attempts at analyzing other football teams is always embarrassing.   

And for the record, I dont know how far the Steelers will go, but saying they arent a contender without Bush without providing a shred of context or explanation is proof you are just talking from your backside, per usual.

Edited by 43M
  • Like 1

I went through every game back in spring or early summer after the draft and before any transactions, injuries, changes, etc were made after that and so far I'm 71-48 (.596%).  I'm pretty impressed because I'm usually terrible at this. 

Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 9-6-1
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 6-9
Week 6: 11-3
Week 7: 6-8
Week 8: 8-6

That said, IMO, the top-10 teams with the best SB chances in order right now;

1. PIT
  2. KC
  3. SEA
  4. BAL
  5. TB
  6. BUF
  7. GB
  8. NO
  9. LAR
  10. SF

5 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I went through every game back in spring or early summer after the draft and before any transactions, injuries, changes, etc were made after that and so far I'm 71-48 (.596%).  I'm pretty impressed because I'm usually terrible at this. 

Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 9-6-1
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 6-9
Week 6: 11-3
Week 7: 6-8
Week 8: 8-6

That said, IMO, the top-10 teams with the best SB chances in order right now;

1. PIT
  2. KC
  3. SEA
  4. BAL
  5. TB
  6. BUF
  7. GB
  8. NO
  9. LAR
  10. SF

SF? Really? Lol

Bears have better chances at this point.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 43M said:

Stick to just being a Chiefs homer.   Your attempts at analyzing other football teams is always embarrassing.   

And for the record, I dont know how far the Steelers will go, but saying they arent a contender without Bush without providing a shred of context or explanation is proof you are just talking from your backside, per usual.

To be fair, his contending teams have Mahommes, Brady, and Russell Wilson. He even has Brees as a dark horse.

You can understand the rationale. Those are 4 all time great QBs.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

To be fair, his contending teams have Mahommes, Brady, and Russell Wilson. He even has Brees as a dark horse.

You can understand the rationale. Those are 4 all time great QBs.

I mean even if that were his rationale I’m with @43M here. Big Ben has more rings than everyone on that list except Brady. He’s also been QBing at a high enough level that it would be foolish to discount the Steelers from such a running. Elite defense, All time clutch QB, quality run game, good WRs, great coach... what’s not to love. They have as good a chance as anyone.

ILB no offense to Bush, just isn’t an important enough position to lose to assume their chances are shot. Maybe if they lost Watt or Fitzpatrick or something, I could somewhat agree with his reasoning, but Bush’s backup made multiple impact plays against the Ravens, he’s definitely not someone to discount.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, candyman93 said:

Praying Cleveland just wins games they should win: Houston, Jacksonville, New York Giants, New York Jets, and maybe the eagles?

I could also see Pittsburgh resting guys week 17.

Lol it’s the Browns we’re talking about, they are losing at least two of those games.

11 hours ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Lol it’s the Browns we’re talking about, they are losing at least two of those games.

They are 100% losing to the Texans because Watson will go for 450 yards and 5TDs but Nick Chubb will be back for the other lowly teams and the Browns offense looks a million times different with him. He could probably beat those other 3 teams himself if we give him the ball 30x