Predict the Rest of the Season

RandyMossIsBoss

On 11/17/2020 at 8:21 AM, UncleAdamz said:

I can just imagine the Seahawks-Rams game in Week 17 where the loser gets to play the Giants and the winner gets the Bucs... I seriously wonder what the plan would be for each team

coaches just save face i swear to god. everyone in this scenario is thinking it. they aren't going to outright purposely lose but damn they would be really dumb not to. sometimes it makes sense to lose.

16 hours ago, Beavis said:

Vikings have improved substantially since that Atlanta game. Young defense is getting better weekly. The offense is as talented as any and with an improving O-Line it can drop points quickly.

Falcons have improved substantially since the Vikings game too. Young defense here is getting better every game and the offense is starting to click.

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Falcons have improved substantially since the Vikings game too. Young defense here is getting better every game and the offense is starting to click.

I'm sorry man but I still remember your Falcons prediction thread (or post) from right before the season...you had them 11-5/10-6...even after the 0-2 start you were contriving reasons why they would get to 10-6 and how people were sleeping on them...I think it might just be better to admit to yourself that the Falcons aren't good and they haven't been for a while haha it'll save some disappointment. Not trying to dog you guys, but man, it's like almost delusional at this point...every post in like every thread every season is how the falcons are actually much better than people think

Edited by Ray Reed

These predictions are with Taysom Hill at QB for Saints. If Drew Brees gets the job back then KC over TB

(7)Raiders at (2)Steelers

(6)Ravens at (3)Titans

(5)Dolphins at (4)Bills

(7)Rams at (2)Packers

(6)Seahawks at (3)Cardinals 

(5)Buccaneers at (4)Eagles

(6)Ravens at (1)Chiefs

(5)Dolphins at (2)Steelers

(6)Seahawks at (1)Saints 

(5)Buccaneers at (2)Packers 

(2)Steelers at (1)Chiefs

(5)Buccaneers at (1)Saints

Chiefs vs Saints

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

These predictions are with Taysom Hill at QB for Saints. If Drew Brees gets the job back then KC over TB

(7)Raiders at (2)Steelers

(6)Ravens at (3)Titans

(5)Dolphins at (4)Bills

(7)Rams at (2)Packers

(6)Seahawks at (3)Cardinals 

(5)Buccaneers at (4)Eagles

(6)Ravens at (1)Chiefs

(5)Dolphins at (2)Steelers

(6)Seahawks at (1)Saints 

(5)Buccaneers at (2)Packers 

(2)Steelers at (1)Chiefs

(5)Buccaneers at (1)Saints

Chiefs vs Saints

Beyond them being used to the cold and the Rams not, I have a hard time seeing the Packers beating the Rams. Their defense is the kind that McVay can usually destroy and our defense would be able to slow their offense down

Just did the playoff predictor again and got:

AFC:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers 15-1 (their one loss will be WFT! Bold prediction)

2. Kansas City Chiefs 14-2

3. Tennessee Titans 11-5

4. Buffalo Bills 11-5

5. Baltimore Ravens 11-5 (lose to Pittsburgh, and rest of the schedule is easy)

6. Miami Dolphins 10-6

7. New England Patriots 9-7 (STILL!! Staying true to this prediction for a while of the Pats climbing back)

Cleveland, Indy, LV go 9-7. Browns fans probably hate me lol. I just see an upset with NYG. I like the way the Giants match up there.

NFC:

1. New Orleans Saints 12-4

2. Seattle Seahawks 12-4

3. Green Bay Packers 12-4

4. Washington Football Team 7-9

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11-5

6. Arizona Cardinals 9-7

7. Los Angeles Rams 9-7

Also still keeping my Chiefs vs Buccaneers Super Bowl Prediction.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

AFC:

3. Tennessee Titans 11-5

4. Buffalo Bills 11-5

6. Miami Dolphins 10-6

7. New England Patriots 9-7 (STILL!! Staying true to this prediction for a while of the Pats climbing back)

Cleveland, Indy, LV go 9-7. Browns fans probably hate me lol. I just see an upset with NYG. I like the way the Giants match up there.

NFC:

2. Seattle Seahawks 12-4

6. Arizona Cardinals 9-7

7. Los Angeles Rams 9-7

I feel pretty decent in saying no way in hell the Pats go 4-1 the rest of the way. They will lose to the Rams, and one of if not both the Bills and Phins. Tbh i think they could easily lose to the Chargers as well. 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I feel pretty decent in saying no way in hell the Pats go 4-1 the rest of the way. They will lose to the Rams, and one of if not both the Bills and Phins. Tbh i think they could easily lose to the Chargers as well. 

I have their one loss as their road game vs Miami. They always lose there. Buffalo and the Rams will be tough, but Bellichick will school McVay again in my opinion and out coach him (could certainly be wrong), and I think the Pats will split with Buffalo and take a close win there at home.

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

AFC:

3. Tennessee Titans 11-5

4. Buffalo Bills 11-5

6. Miami Dolphins 10-6

NFC:

2. Seattle Seahawks 12-4

6. Arizona Cardinals 9-7

7. Los Angeles Rams 9-7

Oh c'mon.  We don't deserve to be there.

KM hasn't looked good at all since his injury.  That is affecting his throwing, his willingness to run (which was like ZERO last 2 games) and changes our play calling.

We also can't trust our kicker as he has cost us 3 games already.  So now we have to play call and execute without planning for a field goal.  We are gunna lose twice to the Rams and at least 1 more. 

My prediction: the NFC East turns it around and wins out. The top East team stops being tied with the worst NFC North team’s win/loss record. Guy that made the thread at the beginning of the season ends up right as the eagles go to the super bowl