Ted Ginn? More like Ted Gone

Ty21

7 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Still a better signing than Jimmy Graham.

If we have all our tight ends place their talent into a football and transfer it over to one person like in Space Jam, would we have one middle of the pack tight end?

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

The stat line would be approximately the same since he’s a rook but the experience would be beneficial 

There's no worldly reason to think Kmet is anything but average, if not a flat-out bust, at this point. Graham has actually helped the Bears win games. To claim Ginn was a better signing than Graham is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

👀 wat

He hasn't shown much of anything. He could turn out to be great, I sure hope that's the case, but to manufacture some narrative about Graham holding him back is goofy. If he was a total stud coming out of college, I can see going there, as Nagy is notorious at making bad personnel decisions. But that's not the case here. Nor has Kmet really lit it up as a pro, given the opportunities he's had. 

And I will repeat--Graham has actually helped the Bears win games. Refute that if you must. Should be interesting. 

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

He hasn't shown much of anything. He could turn out to be great, I sure hope that's the case, but to manufacture some narrative about Graham holding him back is goofy. If he was a total stud coming out of college, I can see going there, as Nagy is notorious at making bad personnel decisions. But that's not the case here. Nor has Kmet really lit it up as a pro, given the opportunities he's had. 

And I will repeat--Graham has actually helped the Bears win games. Refute that if you must. Should be interesting. 

You akcnowledged that he's a rookie so I'll give you that much.

But now, I'll ask a question here (that I know that you or anyone else will never clearly answer by examples or what not). But I'll ask it anyhow. 

How many snaps has Kmet taken each as a pass catcher and as a blocker? 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

10 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

There's no worldly reason to think Kmet is anything but average, if not a flat-out bust, at this point. Graham has actually helped the Bears win games. To claim Ginn was a better signing than Graham is ridiculous. 

You need to watch Graham. He is terrible. He is arguably one of the least efficient TEs in the league. He is soft, drops passes, and doesn’t block.

Kmet is a good blocker, that alone makes him more valuable than Graham.

Adam Shaheen can catch 2 yard TD passes.

5 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You akcnowledged that he's a rookie so I'll give you that much.

But now, I'll ask a question here (that I know that you or anyone else will never clearly answer by examples or what not). But I'll ask it anyhow. 

How many snaps has Kmet taken each as a pass catcher and as a blocker? 

Prior to the Rams game he was like 70-30 blocking.

10 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Graham is a liability. His numbers are pathetic, like shouldn’t be on the field bad, and his blocking is abysmal, which kills our run game.

Catching 2 yard TD passes is not enough.

Graham is 2019 Cohen, just a total waste of touches and targets, based on what you get in return.