Saints 5-2 @ Bucs 6-2- SNF

ravishingone

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hmm not really, cause you can see Evans breaking toward the inside where the safety is, and the safety went the other way only because Brady was throwing it that way. 

But really, it does seem like Brady rarely looks Evans' way for sure. 

On 11/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, NFL Network said:

The Bucs were beaten more badly than Trump was in the election. You can't even deny the loss as Trump denied his defeat. I certainly don't want anything to do with the Saints in the playoffs at this stage of the game.

Well sure... the NFL Equivalent of this election would be a thriller where the one team is projected to win handily against the defending champs, are slow out of the gate and find themselves in a hole early, and then win an OT. Plenty of teams lose worse than Trump lost this election every single week.

But I'm not here to start a political debate, only consider this Bucs fans: In 2002 Tampa was swept by the Saints, the first loss in the season opener, the second on Sunday Night Football. 👀 Saints even had Daddy Cool don the #2 and Jameis is basically Aaron Brooks with (much MUCH) less swagger. 

Edited by Fray32
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, JohnCena said:

I'm just going to say that was one of the most pathetic game plans I have ever seen, Tom Brady deserves better than that. He should honestly take over as the offensive coordinator.

If you don't think he has been involved in the game plan and/or has the ability to check into plays he wants, you're being naive...

• Like 1