Sign in to follow this  
ravishingone

Saints 5-2 @ Bucs 6-2- SNF

3 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Brees was practicing without pads today. Jameis was taking some 1st team reps...

How epic would this be? Jameis at the Helmand for week 9...

Only if we win.

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Only if we win.

Pretty sure, Brees, Thomas, and Sanders will be playing.  Fine by me, as long as Bucs don t beat Bucs, like their chances for victory.

If our wrs stay healthy, I don't see how any defense can stop us consistently unless they somehow turn into the 2007 Giants D.

Evans, Godwin, Brown, Gronk.  How does a defense defend that on 3rd and 6?  Pray their 4 man rush gets to Brady fast.  You know Brown And Godwin will be catching most 3rd down passes.

2 hours ago, mld said:

If our wrs stay healthy, I don't see how any defense can stop us consistently unless they somehow turn into the 2007 Giants D.

Evans, Godwin, Brown, Gronk.  How does a defense defend that on 3rd and 6?  Pray their 4 man rush gets to Brady fast.  You know Brown And Godwin will be catching most 3rd down passes.

AB better just help get attention off Evans and Godwin so they can get the ball more 😀

But on the other hand, I think they'd both sacrifice numbers to win. Takes pressure off them to get back from their injuries as well though.

If bucs can pull this off tonight, think they are the current #1 seed with Seattle’s loss

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Glad Johnson is active, got a feeling 4 WRs are going to be in the game plan.  I don t want to see Mickens needed in those sets if somone gets dinged.

Edited by ravishingone

3 hours ago, Asciimo said:

If bucs can pull this off tonight, think they are the current #1 seed with Seattle’s loss

Definitely. Having beaten the Packers as well...

Big loss in Marpet. I'm nervous about that.

Bucs still favored by 5. This is a must win after already losing to the saints.