Colts Vs Ravens

Warhorse

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Phillip Rivers: “Nobody whose ever player any amount of football thought that was a catch, including the guy who dropped it”

Wyld Stallyns you satisfied with the level of the production of the offense ? .......And this is a Yes or No question .......NO Spin Allowed .

33 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Nope, as I’ve said, I didn’t want Rivers as a QB but he isn’t the problem with this offense. 

O line .......Play calling or a little of both ?...........And as for me I do not see this team as a final 4 team right now but I would like to get to the playoffs and then see what happens from there .....GO Colts !!!!!

2 hours ago, HOF19 said:

O line .......Play calling or a little of both ?...........And as for me I do not see this team as a final 4 team right now but I would like to get to the playoffs and then see what happens from there .....GO Colts !!!!!

No particular order 

play calling - no rhyme or reason for why we do somethings at some times and not at other times. Week1/Running 5’9” 196lb Nyheim Hines on 4th and short when you have Jonathan Taylor (or even Jordan Wilkins) on the bench. They talk out of both sides of their mouth. Give the ball to the hot hand. Nyheim Hines has 2 receiving TDs last week and he gets two rushing attempts and 3 targets this week. Not good enough? WTF 

OL - not getting as good enough of a push to the next level in the run game like last year. Rivers has had some decent time to throw the ball though 

WRs/TEs - drops and contested catches or lack of contesting catches 

RBs - Taylor should not be starting. He is showing glimpses of the RB he could be but he isn’t consistent where Wilkins and Hines have been. He is still not reading his blocks well or finding his openings. He is already better then Trent Richardson ever was. That’s a low bar though. 

Rivers - throw the ball away. You can NOT and should NOT RUN the ball. Stop that. You tripped over your own feet trying to lead a defender towards the sideline after an INT. It’s embarrassing. Its funny but still embarrassing. Stop that. 

• Like 1