Week 9 GDT - Broncos @ Falcons

Broncofan

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Ryan looks as cool as a cucumber lol this is the best I've seen him since the superbowl tbh

I watch Ryan every weekend living in the ATL.  He is pretty consistent.  If he is available next year and the Broncos aren't set on Lock, I am all for the Broncos picking him up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

Jewell is having himself a great game... 

*season

If we had 11 Josey Jewell's on Defense, we'd be absolutely fine.

Unfortunately, we've got players out there who simply aren't NFL talent. Sly Williams, Attaochu, D Harris, Tolliver, Dawson aren't NFL players.

Bassey is giving up everything thrown his way; at least he has 2 TFLs which is really weird.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

How the heck didn't the chargers game juice this team it's like there's no fight in them

I can't blame the defense at all. We're out basically our entire interior D-line as well as our corners... Against this team, a high scoring game was always going to happen. Question is can Lock show us he can keep up? 

Edited by grizmo78
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

I can't blame the defense at all. We're out basically our entire interior D-line as well as our corners... Against this team, a high scoring game was always going to happen. Question, is can Lock show us he can keep up? 

I'm not pinning the whole offense on Lock it's crazy to expect a qb to thrive with zero run game and an olinewho can't pick a blitz up

5 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I watch Ryan every weekend living in the ATL.  He is pretty consistent.  If he is available next year and the Broncos aren't set on Lock, I am all for the Broncos picking him up. 

At this point, i'm not sure if he will leave if they win this and do better the rest of the season. The new regime may just keep him.

• Like 1

I've been talking all year about our lack of pass rush; we blitz so much on 3rd down, but that means man coverage on the back end and these guys just can't hold up against a Vet QB that goes to the right place with the ball consistently.

The key to this game from our D was pressuring with 4, and we simply can't do it.

Bradley Chubb is a BIG concern for this team.

• Like 1