Week 9 GDT - Broncos @ Falcons

Broncofan

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

This offense has zero identity like they literally aren't good at anything. They have no bread and butter plays to steady the ship and it's week 8.

They had too many days off this week and the defense is playing undisciplined I get the injuries but come on 

Completely agree. There's no way I blame injuries on this level of play. Our offense has plenty of talent and high round picks. To have no identity is simply unacceptable 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Drew Lock is literally only good at throwing those crossers on playaction. I'm shocked how much he's regressed. I wish I had all 22 though

Hindsight its a bit easier to understand. The Shannahan system that Scangs brought over is all about the outside zone run, misdirection and play action, creating easy 1-2 reads for the QB. Lock has arm talent and when he's thinking less, he can be successful. We never should have fired him and stunted this offenses growth. 

• Like 2

Just now, grizmo78 said:

Hindsight its a bit easier to understand. The Shannahan system that Scangs brought over is all about the outside zone run, misdirection and play action, creating easy 1-2 reads for the QB. Lock has arm talent and when he's thinking less, he can be successful. We never should have fired him and stunted this offenses growth. 

Completely agree he's young and he reminds me of Tannehill he needs a strong run game to have that play action as a crutch without it he's doomed.

Can he become more maybe it doesn't happen overnight

• Like 1

Just now, grizmo78 said:

This x100000. I don’t care if he and Vic didn’t get along, you’re adults, you’re professionals, figure it the heck out. If we had a real owner, that wouldn’t be an issue. The Scags hire, TBH, was a tacit admission by Elway/Ellis/Russell that ever should have hired Kyle instead of Vance. Also worth remembering they wanted Kubes to be OC but Elway & Co didn’t want the assistants Kubes wanted to being with him. 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Vic is a DC masquerading as a HC.

• Like 2