The Race to the Bottom

pwny

On 11/8/2020 at 5:51 PM, pwny said:

I wouldn’t count on anything.

He’s in because of contact tracing right now, so if he tests clean he’ll be fine and ready to go. But if he tests positive, it could be several weeks before he’s cleared to play again.

And based on what ive heard about baker is he doesn't have it.   

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/sports/pro/browns/2020/11/09/cleveland-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-remains-reserve-covid-19-list/6219750002/

Heres a small selection. 

"Browns coach Kevin Stefanski did not indicate if quarterback Baker Mayfield would be allowed back in the facility Wednesday after being placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Sunday.

Mayfield did not test positive, a person familiar with the situation said Sunday, but came into close contact with a staff member who tested positive for the virus Saturday. The person who spoke on the condition of anonymity said the staff member is not a coach."

On 11/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, pwny said:

I’m not worried about us beating the Vikings at all. As long as Dalvin is healthy, he’s running for 175 and 3 TDs on us. 

Yep.  I think you are safe on this one.  The Vikings have actually started playing some decent football.  I wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Bears on Monday Night, and there are even some people talking about trying to reel off a few wins and snag that last playoff spot.  Unless they come out and just lay an egg (which is not beneath them), they should handle the Jags pretty easily.
giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yep.  I think you are safe on this one.  The Vikings have actually started playing some decent football.  I wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Bears on Monday Night, and there are even some people talking about trying to reel off a few wins and snag that last playoff spot.  Unless they come out and just lay an egg (which is not beneath them), they should handle the Jags pretty easily.
giphy.gif

Ya but then ur stuck in qb purgatory similiar to the Bengals where hes a semi-solid starter but ur not close enough to draft a more sure-fire franchise qb

6 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Ya but then ur stuck in qb purgatory similiar to the Bengals where hes a semi-solid starter but ur not close enough to draft a more sure-fire franchise qb

I don't know about that.  There doesn't seem to be someone you could get who would have more potential than Trevor Lawrence.  Even if you end up with Fields, the chances are you will be in good shape at the position for a long time.

On 11/11/2020 at 2:51 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I don't know about that.  There doesn't seem to be someone you could get who would have more potential than Trevor Lawrence.  Even if you end up with Fields, the chances are you will be in good shape at the position for a long time.

Yes but im saying is that instead of a true game changer "franchise guy" u r stuck with andy Dalton/kirk cousins