The other NFL games week #9

Iron_man

This week we started with Packers vs 9ers. This could have been a good battle if not for the fact that Jimmy G, Kittle, and Samuel are out. Important parts for the 9ers. Pack is winning 34 to 17.

The other games this week include:

Sunday Early: Ravens vs Colts, Lions vs Vikings, Broncos vs Falcons, Texans vs Jags, Panthers vs Chiefs, Giants vs Washington, Settle vs Bills, Chicago vs Tennessee

Sunday Late:Steelers vs Cowboys, Dolphins vs Cardinals, Raiders vs Chargers.

Sunday Night:Saints vs Bucs.

Monday Night:Us vs the Jets.

Which games are you looking forward too? I myself will probably watch Lions vs vikings a battle for last place in the NFC North, Steelers vs Cowboys(can the cowboys pull a dolphins and beat them? Probably not.), maybe the panthers vs chiefs game. Definitely the Saints vs Bucs. Let's go Tommy.  

Some interesting developments around the league so far.. 

- Atlanta may be remembering they have a good offense which will win them some games the rest of the season 

- Nice to see the Vikings get a win

- Wonder how many more games before Lions fire Patricia? 

- Giants win is great for the Pats draft pick and Alex Smith leading Washington should help them get some more wins than expected this season too imo 

- I'm not sure Jags win another game this season.. if BB really wants to stick it to the Jets they should lose their games to the Jets this season and let the Jags get the first pick of the draft 😆

• Like 1

Dang it Cowboys. They were winning the whole game just couldn't close it out. I honestly didn't think my prediction of them beat the steelers was possible but I almost saw it. Kinda upset about that. Oh well. Its Tommy vs Drew time. Lets go tommy

9 hours ago, Crimmage said:

- Atlanta may be remembering they have a good offense which will win them some games the rest of the season 

Seems like they've literally been repeating the same formula for the last few years. Completely tank half the first half of the season until they're out of playoff contention, then win out and blow their chance at a premium draft position. It's hilarious. Too bad they don't play in the NFC East.

On another note, it sure is fun watching guys like McLaurin, Metcalf, AJ Brown, Claypool, Diontae Johnson tearing up the league right now. Wish we would have had a 1st or 2nd round pick in the last couple of years to draft them. 

Edited by Nex_Gen

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Tampa are never going to win anything. They aren't intelligent enough.

This. I feel like even with Tom when he's playing his best their defense and undisciplined play just ruins their chances. They've had a combined 54 penalties in 9 weeks. By comparison we've had 20.  

• Like 1