Week Eight-and-Half Recap: Depleted Packers Bear Decimated 49ers

mikebpackfan

We let Richie James get 184 yards and a TD and some of you are acting like we finally had a good game.

28 other teams would have made the Niners suffer and sent a blitz on every play, play tight coverage.  They had ****ing nobody at WR and we were still playing our safeties deep and Richie James still had 184 receiving yards.

Don’t tell me Jaire was hurt, Barnes was hurt, Martin couldn’t play, King was still out.

Their entire ****ing starting offense was out and most of their backups were, too.

You need a feel good, get well game mow and again.  The Packers caught the niners at the perfect time and move to 6-2 .. we'll take it.  Early on I was flipping out on the defense, but luckily they found their stride against the JV team of the niners and got the job done.  The offense did a nice job .. sure, the niners are banged up, but that was a strong performance overall.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We let Richie James get 184 yards and a TD and some of you are acting like we finally had a good game.

28 other teams would have made the Niners suffer and sent a blitz on every play, play tight coverage.  They had ****ing nobody at WR and we were still playing our safeties deep and Richie James still had 184 receiving yards.

Don’t tell me Jaire was hurt, Barnes was hurt, Martin couldn’t play, King was still out.

Their entire ****ing starting offense was out and most of their backups were, too.

Dude just stop, every freaking post you Make is either just condescending or annoying af.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Thank you for your opinion I will take it under advisement. 

Honestly what do you have to complain about right now? that the 49ers scored 2 really late touchdowns the game was over by the 4th quarter. the one touchdown the 9ers scored was with 4 seconds and meant nothing, other then having a closer score.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

You need a feel good, get well game mow and again.  The Packers caught the niners at the perfect time and move to 6-2 .. we'll take it.  Early on I was flipping out on the defense, but luckily they found their stride against the JV team of the niners and got the job done.  The offense did a nice job .. sure, the niners are banged up, but that was a strong performance overall.

What was particularly strong about the performance on defense?

Mullens - Second String - 8.3 yards per attempt. 
McKinnon - 4th string RB - 4.3 yards per rush.
Richie James - 6th string WR - 184 receiving yards.

100% of Richie's career touchdowns came against the Packers last night.  31% of his career yardage came against the Packers last night. 
The Packers had one sack and one interception, both of which were directly attributed to beating their second string LT. 

This was shooting fish in a barrel and the fish still scored 17 points. 

• Like 1

The packers schedule is so soft the rest of the way I would be shocked if they dont win 12+ games . The only 2 games that look really challenging is @colts and home against titans other then that they should win every other game pretty confident that will happen.

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You sure love your ridiculous rants- sad.

Jackson & Samuels didn't know what to do- oh well... It was 34-3 with 6 mins in the game - that's the story.

What was particularly strong about the performance on defense?

Mullens - Second String - 8.3 yards per attempt. 
McKinnon - 4th string RB - 4.3 yards per rush.
Richie James - 6th string WR - 184 receiving yards.

100% of Richie's career touchdowns came against the Packers last night.  31% of his career yardage came against the Packers last night. 
The Packers had one sack and one interception, both of which were directly attributed to beating their second string LT. 

This was shooting fish in a barrel and the fish still scored 17 points. 

The 49ers had a total of 55 rushing yards would consider that a win

Just now, Packman04 said:

Honestly what do you have to complain about right now? that the 49ers scored 2 really late touchdowns the game was over by the 4th quarter. the one touchdown the 9ers scored was with 4 seconds and meant nothing, other then having a closer score.

Their 7th and 8th string receivers were constantly open.  Three of our stops came due to holding penalties.  Four of our stops came from dropped passes by wide open receivers. 

• Like 1

Their 7th and 8th string receivers were constantly open.  Three of our stops came due to holding penalties.  Four of our stops came from dropped passes by wide open receivers. 

I agree with you the defense is awful. There is nothing that can be done at this point or will be done. I just kind of accepted that they aren't probably going to win super bowl and just going too enjoy every packer win and watching my favorite player which is Rodgers for as long as we have him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

The packers schedule is so soft the rest of the way I would be shocked if they dont win 12+ games . The only 2 games that look really challenging is @colts and home against titans other then that they should win every other game pretty confident that will happen.

Do not sleep on the Bears. That style of defense is going to give the Packers fits. 

• Like 2

Just now, Packman04 said:

I agree with you the defense is awful. There is nothing that can be done at this point or will be done. I just kind of accepted that they aren't probably going to win super bowl and just going too enjoy every packer win and watching my favorite player which is Rodgers for as long as we have him.

Good for you for being able to enjoy that.  I envy you.  For me, it's like watching a movie I already know the ending to on repeat, same movie once per week, and the ending isn't a very good one and it's not very enjoyable, either. 

That's good for top 200 games all time - the history of the NFL - to a guy named Richie James. 

26 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

While the 49ers were  historically beat to hell, it’s not like the packers had their A squad up either. That’s not to beat the chest on the W vs their secondary players, but GB sure had a lot of reserves playing too