Week Eight-and-Half Recap: Depleted Packers Bear Decimated 49ers

mikebpackfan

8 hours ago, Pugger said:

The Bears' D is very good but their offense is offensive.  After a while that D is run down because their O is dysfunctional.

Their offensive line is offensive. Can it be fixed? Dont know and hope not cause while Foles isnt all that....give him time / keep him clean - he can make some connections.

9 hours ago, Pugger said:

But even with that depleted roster they still had decent players on the D side of the ball and we moved the ball pretty well Thursday night.   

I will say if we couldn't stop that depleted offense - and we did until we had our backups in there late - that would have been really bad.

Their players are professionals too, which means they get paid to perform....The lack of continuity however is to be expected, but like Belichick always says "next man up"....

Screw Thursday football. I just drank a bunch of beer and ate hot wings on a saturday because I have no packers to watch on sunday. What am i supposed to do? eat brats and prays that the bears lose.....wait that sounds like a good idea,,,,thank you all.

14 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Screw Thursday football. I just drank a bunch of beer and ate hot wings on a saturday because I have no packers to watch on sunday. What am i supposed to do? eat brats and prays that the bears lose.....wait that sounds like a good idea,,,,thank you all.

Along with Seattle, Arizona and Tampa Bay....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan
  • Like 1

Lucas Patrick is hilarious in space. He just has no idea whats happening. In the booth he's very useful though.

Runyan needs some weight room work and that could be a goood G. Get him on the ladder. the feet don't keep up with the brain.

John Lovett being forced to be Deguara is... interesting. Slot snaps are not for him. I really wish Deguara was still in that's a whole nother deeeep wrinkle to explore for MLF

Jones was all the way in his bag. 

You just absolutely cant tell me that Equanimeous isn't a better option on every rep that Shep gets. I won't buy it.  Hell I'd give Ervin all his snaps with no worry.

Verrett, who has been pretty great this year, tried following Davante.. got wrecked and that was that. That's impressive. on paper it looks like a matchup Verrett should be able to handle. had a rough night for sure, even MVS scored on him

Gary is uhh rough when he's the backside or the read man. grade is definitely "needs improvement"

Keep everything in front of Jackson, still has zero feel when a guy gets behind him.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1