Week 9 GDT: Ravens @ Colts or something idk

AFlaccoSeagulls

21 minutes ago, Danand said:

do you have a timestamp? So I can go back and watch it later on the week?

According to gamepass, the play was at 14:37 in the 4th quarter. 

Lamar scambles left, but the review showed the free safety blanketing the slot receives on the inbreaking route, thus leaving the deep middle vacated for Hollywood to run into.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

I think I will have to what Bonds and Board this week. I have a feeling they played bigger roles today than I expected

PErsonally I'm a huge Chris Board fan. I think he's very good in space and just a solid player. I would like him to play more than Malik Harrison, that's for sure. Board is also our ST's Ace though.

Thoughts:

• OL sucks. Like a lot. There's just nothing there for the run or pass game.
  • Lamar was great today, especially in the 2nd half. We need to open things up and get some downfield passing, though. But I understand that starts with the OL, and...well see my above point.
  • We have to get more creative on 3rd/4th and short. The play calls in those situations are really bad.
  • Defense balled out despite A LOT of adversity. CHuck Clark and Marcus Peters made the huge turnovers, but Yannick applied a lot of pressure today too. Judon made plays when he was unblocked as usual.

Overall a very gritty win, and one we needed.