Week 5 Gameday Thread

blkwdw13

Just now, iknowcool said:

Panthers have the worst late game defense year in and year out.

You're playing the Lions. There is only one late game defense capable of stopping the Lions, and that's obscure lines in the NFL rulebook.

6 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Not explaining one iota WHY you think he's done just shows how 'trollish' this [pstis, because I'm sure you've just been itching for a nibble. Well, ok, I'll bite, but I'm not even going to argue that point; I'm going to let that flap in the wind as is.

What I WOULD like to hear, however, is your explanation for how a QB like Ben, who has led the league 2 of the last 3 years in YPG.  How a QB that, when compiling the last 3 years of %s/Ratings...Comp, TD, INT, Y/A, AY/A, YPG, QBR, Rating, etc., Ben leads in EVERY SINGLE category. Do you some how expect the QB to just be "done"? 

I'm not being serious, I'm just bad at letting things go.

It's not that. He's 35, has a talented offense around him, and now has more INTs than TDs. The Bears made him look average and he just hasn't looked like the Ben we're used to at all. Father time catches up to every one and thru the first 5 games, it appears to be getting its grips on him. But I'll wait for a full season of mediocre play before I start to truly question Ben's future

Archived