Week 9 GDT: Chicago Bears @ Tennessee Titans

JAF-N72EX

Just now, Epyon said:

Why not just take a knee and go into the locker room if you're just going to try and throw 3 yard passes in bounds, with no time outs, when you only have 1 minutes and are on 1st and like 30. 

What was the actual point of that?

Two offensive line penalties. That ****ed it up. Half these guys shouldnt be playing. 

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

Two offensive line penalties. That ****ed it up. Half these guys shouldnt be playing. 

I mean, even without the penalties they weren't converting the first down, let alone threatening to score any points. 

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

Not having any timeouts limited the offense too, they could have been more aggressive in the middle of the field since every defense in that situation is trying to take outside plays away.

Just a bad situation to put themselves in.

This offense makes me want to cry. Imagine we actually had a decent offense?  This game would be in our control by now with the way the defense has played. 

It's only 10 points but doesn't look good.

Oh well on a positive note another loss makes our draft position a little better 

Just now, topwop1 said:

This offense makes me want to cry. Imagine we actually had a decent offense?  This game would be in our control by now with the way the defense has played. 

It's only 10 points but doesn't look good.

Oh well on a positive note another loss makes our draft position a little better 

That's what its going to come down to. Sacrificing this year might be better for the long term anyway. We need a QB.