Week 9 GDT: Chicago Bears @ Tennessee Titans

JAF-N72EX

Our offense is offensive to watch.  Out O-line has guys out, but it's next man up.  Hambright made his first start, Bars has little experience, I can cut them a little slack.  But our O-line has been bad all year.  I doubt Montana, Marino or Elway all in their prime could succeed.  With the way our offense has been going(play calling, and execution) I doubt we win another game unless our D plays like Lovie is our coach.  Our D can only do so much.  They've kept us in every game up to a point.  I'm disgusted by our offense.   As of now, I doubt we could beat the Jets, and you only need 10-13 points to do that. 

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Foles can't just choose to opt out. The opt out clause only applies if he meets a certain criteria (which is unknown). With how terrible he has been I doubt that playing bad and getting garbage time TDs are apart of it. I think it's safe to say that he will be here next year. 

Ah, before the draft I remember reading that it said he could just opt out if he felt he could get more in FA. Never looked into it further than that. 

Though I doubt there is a differential between garbage time TDs and any other. It's still padding his stats, hopefully he feels like he can sucker someone and keeps getting theses trash TDs. Lord knows Nagy is willing to give him 50 throws to do anything he can.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Ah, before the draft I remember reading that it said he could just opt out if he felt he could get more in FA. Never looked into it further than that. 

Though I doubt there is a differential between garbage time TDs and any other. It's still padding his stats, hopefully he feels like he can sucker someone and keeps getting theses trash TDs. Lord knows Nagy is willing to give him 50 throws to do anything he can.

That's actually a good thought. Let him keep throwing late game TDs and get closer to whatever goal they have set so that he can leave. We still have to worry about a team picking him up though lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Like I said earlier if they could limit Henry they'd have a shot at winning this game. 

The defense did their job today. 

Nagy deserves a big F again. Another 3rd quarter with 0 points. 

200.gif

This offense is almost twice as bad as it was in 2019, and I never thought that could even be possible.

Last year, the offense finished 25th in DVOA(-9.9) against the 20th easiest offensive schedule in the league and were 1st in variance with 2.7%. 

This means they were consistently 10% worse than the league average. 

This year, not counting today's game, the offense is 27th in DVOA (-17.0%) against the 3rd hardest schedule and are 10th in variance with 2.8%.

This means they are consistently 17% worse than the league average.

These numbers are going to exponentially worse after today's disaster.

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

What exactly does he even do at halftime ?

200.gif

Edited by JAF-N72EX

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

If they took Claypool he’d be the one getting 2 targets a game, while Kmet tears it up for some other team.

That’s the thing.  You never know how a player would look on another team. Coaching and situation matters more in football than any other sport by a wide margin.